Clothes padding

When did you first start padding?

Because this is such a deeply personal act, I can't see myself doing it with another person. But I think it would be so fun to mess around with another padded person, admiring how big we look...kind of like the padding equivalent of mutual gaining, if that makes sense haha.

saturn52:
I love that this section of the forum is taking off! In my experience, people who put pillows under their shirts are the best people.

Your post made me think of something fun I've done in the past with another member of this site. We'd sort of role play about eating and getting fat, and then send pictures as the fat suits got bigger and bigger. It was a really fun way to mutually gain with somebody over the course of just one evening.

jgrande:
Yeah that sounds so fun! Idk if I would ever have the confidence to actually pad with someone else, but the fantasy of it can be so arousing haha. I'm sure role playing heightens the fantasy!

Larpus98:
I put up padding photos from when I got home this afternoon smiley

jgrande:
I saw them!! You looked so big especially in the 2nd one ๐Ÿ˜„ omg I thought you were in a chair at first glance and it looked like you wouldn't be able to stand!

Larpus98:
I was genuinely having a hard time getting up, I had to roll over onto my belly and use my arms ๐Ÿ˜…

jgrande:
I bet that was still pretty fun ๐Ÿ˜„

Larpus98:
Oh yes, itโ€™s the point haha, I love struggling.

I didnโ€™t get the best sleep last night and was busy at work...it was too easy hah...Iโ€™ve done it before too and when you fall asleep you wake up forgetting that you padded for a few seconds...itโ€™s like โ€œoh myโ€ ๐Ÿ˜…

jgrande:
Like a nice "little" surprise!

Larpus98:
Ayyyy Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Good one hah...yes itโ€™s great fun...I actually just received a tip from another padder....I need to get some super large shapewear and a very large womenโ€™s one piece bathing suit..my devilish mind is going further ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

jgrande:
I've been thinking about using a leotard or something like it for a while! It gives a padded belly a really nice shape ๐Ÿ˜ plus it supposedly helps keep the padding in place

Larpus98:
Absolutely, anything tight yet still stretchy!

Iโ€™m pretty girly IRL and like prancing around my apartment in tight clothing that shows off my natural curves ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Just need to buy them like 4x larger than my size ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ

jgrande:
Me too! I've been using the same sweatpants and pajamas for years. They were originally small and medium sizes that have just expanded over time!

Larpus98:
Time to go shopping smiley

I go into stores like TJ max or marshals to look for discounted XXXL clothing that I can have fun with...itโ€™s hit or miss but I can find good stuff. Usually the cashiers are so numb from retail work that they donโ€™t realize Iโ€™m buying clothes quadruple my size hahah..

jgrande:
I was going to ask if you ever get weird looks with clothes multiple sizes too big! I guess not haha

Larpus98:
No, I used to feel apprehensive but my urges outweighed the embarrassment...I wanted those giant sweatpants so badly lol...I used to work retail too and dealt with so much bizarre stuff and not even close to someone buying things quietly and politely lol. They could be a gift for a big friend or family member. I actually get more bashful buying skimpy menโ€™s undies ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคญ
They totally know those are for me ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

jgrande:
True haha. Do you like to see how big clothes are in person? Ordering online seems like less of a hassle. But that could just be me!

Larpus98:
Absolutely, even my normal size clothes, it never ever works out right hah, I either look like pregnant lady or a walking bag lmao...especially for padding I like to hold them out and get an idea of how much I can fit in there! I donโ€™t order shoes or tops off the internet, MAYBE pants ๐Ÿ˜œ

jgrande:
Totally understandable! The feel of the fabric is probably important too. There's no way in hell I could pad the way I do with tshirt that's 100% cotton!

I got spandex tights for myself the other day and they hug my hips nice hah...anything with spandex rocks. Iโ€™m in the north East the tight stuff has a double function of keeping me warm in the winter, I love it ๐Ÿ˜

I wish I was brave enough to add a little bit of padding in my rear and go out in public, Iโ€™m jealous girls get to have all the fun ๐Ÿ˜‹
4 years

Very interesting.
Nice big round butt in a few pics.
Curious how you do that and what you use.
I have only known one person that said they did the padding thing but he wouldn't tell me how he did it.
4 years

Ditzy:
Very interesting.
Nice big round butt in a few pics.
Curious how you do that and what you use.
I have only known one person that said they did the padding thing but he wouldn't tell me how he did it.

I mean at home I just use anything soft, usually blankets. Online they sell items with padding already sewed into it...so you are basically wearing a โ€œsuitโ€.

Iโ€™m trying to grow my real one too lmao...I found an article online โ€œ15 foods guaranteed to grow a big bootyโ€ lmao

Iโ€™m hoping it works
4 years

I hope you grow as big as you want.
4 years

Ditzy:
I hope you grow as big as you want.

Thank you! I am unsure of better methods of rear end padding but open to any suggestions ๐Ÿ˜Š
4 years

I have no idea what to use for a backside. You know way more than I do about the subject.
I find the subject interesting so thats why I asked.
4 years

Use 2 small couch pillows , preferable matching sizes.
4 years

Anyone on here that still practices padding as an adult: what are some things you use? I havenโ€™t done it in many years. This thread got me wanting to again. I may need some supplies! Ideas?
4 years
234   loading