Gaining

Unable to gain weight

No matter how much I stuff or try to over eat, fat weight won't stick. I will bloat for a few days but no fat sticks. I haven't tried Heavy Cream do you think that could benefit a fast or noticeable gain.
4 years

Unable to gain weight

Cream. Heavy cream is the answer. Or at least half an answer. I'm in my twenties and my metabolism is so turbo-charged I can eat twice my calorie intake and still nothing will stick. And I've been trying to gain something for over three years now, and until recently nothing has changed.

Now I'm not saying I've gained much weight. I'm just saying SOMETHING has stuck. It's like, maybe one pound, or half a kilogram, if I'm lucky. It is undeniable progress. Small progress, sure, but it's real enough... If I can perceive such a small change in my own body from drinking heavy cream before bed each night, and then a calorie-surplus each day, then that is a testament to its effects.

Now personally I don't know about these more substantial gains other users are talking about. Normally I would be heavily skeptical and put it down to a severely strong placebo effect brought on by a fetish-desire. But since I've had a tiny amount of progress after seeing nothing for so long forces me to lend validity to their claims.

Give it a try. Find your RDI (recommended daily intake) of calories, and drink at least 800ml of heavy cream on top of that, every day, until you see something start to happen.
4 years