Gaining

Feeder into a feedee

Hello So I am a gay feeder and I wonder If I am the only person that feels this way. I have a huge fear that I will become a feedee someday. Like I absolutely love my skinny body and love running so I have a fear that one day when I get older I would want to gain weight. I guess it doesn't really work like that lol. Does anybody else feel the same?
4 years

Feeder into a feedee

It can happen going from feeder to feedee but if that happens I doubt that you will fear it. There are a lot of people that this has happened to but it doesn't just suddenly happen. My advice is just do what you enjoy doing and if you don't like it then make a change.
4 years

Feeder into a feedee

It has happened to me as well. I went from a subtle encourager and now I'm a gainer. Oh well.
4 years

Feeder into a feedee

Pretty sure this is fairly common (ofc, I have no real data). I wonder if it has something to do with oneself being the most available possible feedee/gainer (like a surrogate, for lack of a feedee), until it becomes a genuine interest.
4 years

Feeder into a feedee

Yes, it happened to me as well. I guess not full blown all the time but several times gained a good 40 lbs. and got a huge gut.

In my case it happened accidentally and then when I noticed... “I know kind of crazy not noticing 18 lbs. for a good two+ months that I gained”.... but after I noticed I had the arousing desire to continue to get as big of a gut I could. I became my own feeder. The reason was I believe for the lack of weight gain on my wife and so the most arousing thing was for me to get my gut so big she would comment, tease or even scold me for getting so big. 18 lbs., 25 lbs., 35 lbs. she still said nothing so I kept going. She began making me bigger portions with her cooking and always loading seconds on my plate. I began to think she either liked my new big gut or she wanted me even fatter. Then I thought as she was gaining at the same time maybe she wanted to fatten me so I stayed fatter than her and she felt comfortable becoming g fatter together. That was what enticed me the most at this point “Mutual Gaining” even if we were not discussing it directly we were both getting big and eating more and more and getting bigger.

So you probably won’t be as shy if it happens with someone you are with.
4 years