Story authors

Ff authors - earning accounts

I am new to the site is there a forum to explain how the site works and how to navigate it?
1 year

Bigandbeautiful2189:
I am new to the site is there a forum to explain how the site works and how to navigate it?

There isn’t (that i know of), and there should be, up near the top of the Forum section.

You’ve already found the Videos and Pics sections, at least for posting. What other areas you explore will mostly depend on your interests.

If you like reading fictional stories of many kinds with fat protagonists, check out the Stories section. If, like me (when Big Tech isn’t busy slaughtering me, as it is currently) you’re a fat lit writer yourself or want to give it a go, likely many of us here could enjoy fiction you write and post.

Some people are here for making friends, and/or dating. They might spend time in the Profiles section, seeking matches of interest.

A lot of people apparently like the live chat, which used to be more of a feature on some other sites in our online fatosphere community, but has gone away on some of those other sites. I don’t use it myself, so i cannot tell you more.

Much of the activity is here in the Forum section. The key here is that it’s somewhat like a library: organized by topic in categories. It’s good to spend some time exploring the categories, reading what others are typing about, and what sorts of content best fit which Forum sections. I read only for quite awhile before i felt comfortable posting. Other people feel differently and jump right in. You’ll know what works for you.

People you follow’s posts will show up featured under the house icon. The resulting page has two tabs: Following (the default), and Shouts. Tapping the Shouts tab has Fantasy Feeder’s version of a real-time timeline. It’s quieter here than some other sites, but there are brief entries on Shouts that show up nowhere else. Shouts also features excerpts of the latest Forum posts, so it’s a good place to catch up on the newest posts across all Forum sections.

There’s more, but that hopefully will get you started, and you’ll discover other aspects of the site as you explore. I’ll strive to write up something more complete and coherent, likely along with others here, and hopefully get it up at an easily discoverable location.
1 year

FF Team:
Hi all,

We are looking to recruit some more authors as part of the FF earners account. Premium stories are proving to be quite popular and would love to have some more of you on board.

FF earners account enables you to earn money from the content you upload. Write the stories as you normally would and mark the content as premium. If a member the upgrades to view your content you get a percentage from the upgrade.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

If you are interested, just go to the commissions page and get in touch fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission

Thanks
c00kie
(FF Team)

Hey there,
Looking to dip a toe into the author's circle and have uploaded a story (Natasha Visits a Wizarding School), but don't how it gets circulated / seen by other members - is that something that is done on the Administration end?
I have written for you guys before (Elegant Interpreter) by hiccupx in 2014.
Just not sure of the process of building credibility among readers/fans before uploading my better stuff. Thoughts?
1 year

Runningsoft:
Hey there,
Looking to dip a toe into the author's circle and have uploaded a story (Natasha Visits a Wizarding School), but don't how it gets circulated / seen by other members - is that something that is done on the Administration end?
I have written for you guys before (Elegant Interpreter) by hiccupx in 2014.
Just not sure of the process of building credibility among readers/fans before uploading my better stuff. Thoughts?

Hi Runningsoft,

Stories that you upload to the site are added to the story section. All story content is searchable, via categories tags and newest / recently updated / recommended based on likes comments etc...

Building up an audience is always tough to start with, so be patient. My advise would be to upload regularly, interact with users who comment and like your stories and be active in the story forum and on the site in general.

If you are interested in having an earnings account, then you can request one via this link here: fantasyfeeder.com/about/authors

Hope this helps.
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Many thanks and I appreciate what this website offers to the community smiley
1 year
12   loading