General

Any gay feeder

So I am a gay feeder and I see that most gay people on into this also tend to be a feedee and I feel like being a gay and strictly into only being a feeder is rare.

About a year and a half ago I tried gaining on purpose and put on about 20 pounds and hated it. I used to have a mild stuffing fetish that would show up every few months but don’t experience that anymore. I just like being skinny and don’t really understand how someone can enjoy being fat lol. So Is there any gay feeders who aren’t feedee out there?
4 years

Any gay feeder

Hugebellyguy:
So you want to fatten someone who wants to be fattened but you want to stay skinny?
But do you like fat on other guys?
I'd want my belly rubbed and stuff after my stuffing and I'd expect that from my feeder

Yeah I like fat on other guys and well as them gaining I just don’t personally want to gain weight myself or like fat on myself.
4 years

Any gay feeder

I'm bi and a gainer, but I do tend to enjoy feeding other guys as well. I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to stay thin though. There's a gay gaining website that's filled with feeders who are thin, so I kind of think it's a little more common than you think among the fetish.
4 years