Gaining

Intentional gaining philosophies

I'm a Number 2. I hit a spot and try to maintain that weight. Then I start to gain to the next threshold. I've gone from 215 lbs. to 220 lbs. and now trying to maintain 225 lbs. Having trouble keeping my weight at 225 lbs. Next stage/level will be back up to 230 lbs.
4 years

I'm usually a number 2, though right now I'm slightly struggling to build up the gaining momentum because I want to gain 15 lbs for my next goal. But I have a feeling I don't want to stop there. When I think about weighing 200 the more appealing it seems. Of course, imagining something and doing something are very different things so yeah, I always reevaluate.

But sometimes a "2.5," that point where I feel like I've really got that gaining momentum going. When it seems like I can eat so much, a good 4,000 calories in a day or more. There's definitely a sense of satisfaction whenever I do, and it feels good. Bonus points if it's 4,000 calories before the cream or other dairy.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever end up a 3, or if I'll stop at 220. Guess I'll find out eventually. All I know is that I'd like to get much larger, at least 200. Although 222-225 also sounds appealing, since that's a round 100 kg.

All I know right now is that I have some shirts that are still a bit too big.
4 years

[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

I started with an initial goal in mind of 265 lbs. because in my fantasies that was the number that correlated with the features I wanted my fat body to have, most of all being a belly hang. I was also comfortable enough with the thought of potentially one day actually being 265 lbs that I was free from any reality-based anxiety getting between me getting off to it.

I hit 265 in the summer of 2016, and I now currently weigh between 325-330. Every extra pound has been wanted and intentional, usually gained in 10-15lb increments over 3-5 months (when the stars of will, ability, and body fat cooperation all align). So yeah, 100% a 2!
4 years

LilRascl:
[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

I started with an initial goal in mind of 265 lbs. because in my fantasies that was the number that correlated with the features I wanted my fat body to have, most of all being a belly hang. I was also comfortable enough with the thought of potentially one day actually being 265 lbs that I was free from any reality-based anxiety getting between me getting off to it.

I hit 265 in the summer of 2016, and I now currently weigh between 325-330. Every extra pound has been wanted and intentional, usually gained in 10-15lb increments over 3-5 months (when the stars of will, ability, and body fat cooperation all align). So yeah, 100% a 2!

I love the way you write.I remember that initial gain of 18 lbs like it was yesterday. I think I won a contest for closest guess if I recall correctly. Do you think you will ever post another picture now that you have gone to a new stage? Regardless I am always glad when you're here Hugs
4 years
12   loading