Fattening others

Bingeing bartender

KHayes666:This thread is CLEARLY tongue in cheek but people are reacting like its actually happening. But hey, go ahead and judge us all, we're used to it.

Oo! Oo! I know the name of that game! It's called "I Am a Good Person and You All Are Bad People Because I Say So™." It's a madcap game of thrills and spills for 2 to infinite players! You are the Sole Arbiter of Human Decency®. Your opponents are all slavering cretins, incapable of the thinnest sliver of compassion or depth of spirit. The goal: Maintain your moral hegemony at all costs!

In the words of the mighty WOPR: "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."
4 years

Bingeing bartender

KHayes666:This thread is CLEARLY tongue in cheek but people are reacting like its actually happening. But hey, go ahead and judge us all, we're used to it.

the augmentor:
Oo! Oo! I know the name of that game! It's called "I Am a Good Person and You All Are Bad People Because I Say So�." It's a madcap game of thrills and spills for 2 to infinite players! You are the Sole Arbiter of Human Decency�. Your opponents are all slavering cretins, incapable of the thinnest sliver of compassion or depth of spirit. The goal: Maintain your moral hegemony at all costs!

In the words of the mighty WOPR: "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

Time to play the game.....TIME TO PLAY THE GAMEEEEEEEE
4 years

Bingeing bartender

This thread is hilarious!

I don't see how anyone could possibly think any of this was serious.

As an aside, I thought one thing that one could do on this web site is to express certain thoughts, particularly about fat and weight gain, that you often have very few other outlets where you can express them. It doesn't mean folks will always, or even usually act on these thoughts.
4 years

Bingeing bartender

That is a good start, FemaleFatAdmirer.

But I see your username is still "FemaleFatAdmirer." And that is problematic, because one should not "admire" fat or fat people, for reasons that are obvious. (If these reasons are somehow still not clear to you, it is only because your re-education has been inadequate. Please report to Room 115A, where an instructor will be waiting with an authoritative demeanor, a clipboard, and a regulation paddle.)

Furthermore, I also would like to see some immediate adjustments made to the overall content of this site. There is an appalling dearth of commentary on the health benefits of leafy greens and high-intensity interval training. This must change!
4 years

Bingeing bartender

the augmentor:
That is a good start, FemaleFatAdmirer.

But I see your username is still "FemaleFatAdmirer." And that is problematic, because one should not "admire" fat or fat people, for reasons that are obvious. (If these reasons are somehow still not clear to you, it is only because your re-education has been inadequate. Please report to Room 115A, where an instructor will be waiting with an authoritative demeanor, a clipboard, and a regulation paddle.)

Furthermore, I also would like to see some immediate adjustments made to the overall content of this site. There is an appalling dearth of commentary on the health benefits of leafy greens and high-intensity interval training. This must change!

Wait, didja say female? That word is soooo offensive. You racist, misogynist, transphobe, saxophobe, tubaphobe, xylophobe and any other phobe you is!!!!

We need Ben and Jerry's btw
4 years

Bingeing bartender

For someone as evolved and grounded as yourself, there is only one question that needs to be asked:

"What would Madame Bigger do?"
4 years

Bingeing bartender

It is quite clear to me (and to all of us here, I hope) that you must live out the rest of your days as a nun, or at least live a sort of nun-like existence henceforth.

Through a life of prayer and quiet contemplation, you must atone for your crimes against humanity, which have been brought about by this insatiable compulsion of yours to fatten others.

Perhaps most egregious of all, you have been driven to post about your nefarious misdeeds on a forum dedicated to just such activities, and that is dangerous. Thus, your posts on this site must be sponged clean, so that no unwitting soul should ever stumble upon them again, which would only perpetuate this cycle of corruption.

I'm sorry that it has come to this. But it's for the good of all.
4 years

Bingeing bartender

*watches FFA from my horse from afar. I tip my cowboy hat and ride off into the darkness*
4 years

Bingeing bartender

* FemaleFatAdmirer finds nunnery *
* volunteers for kitchen duties *
* flying nuns no longer can get off the ground *
4 years

Bingeing bartender

fatrnfatr:
* FemaleFatAdmirer finds nunnery *
* volunteers for kitchen duties *
* flying nuns no longer can get off the ground *

Reminds me of the old Newgrounds.com game "Another Love Bites The Dust" where you fatten up Cupid until hes too fat to fly.
4 years
12   loading