Fat experiences

Married

It really happened after she got pregnant back to back to back....never being able to shed much of the weight before she was pregnant again.

Her appetite grew and grew for several years so even when she delivered our last baby she continued to eat huge amounts and actually continued to gain more. I loved it. During this time she was out of control with her appetite and it made it all the more sexy for me as an FA and I to weight gain.
4 years

Married

Mine gained most of her weight before got married. People are all different smiley
4 years

Married

NeverSayWhen:
Yeah she did. It was pretty stressful for us. She made the mistake of buying the dress so early in our engagement. It was this affordable, boho style dress she had ordered online. She was super bummed and pissed off she wouldn't be able to wear it.

About a month out, she realized her arms had become too fat for the sleeves, her belly stuck out against the fabric at her waist, and the zipper at the back couldn't be pulled all the way up without a huge heave. It was skin tight and she didn't like the way it looked, so she ran around trying to find a new dress to fit her fatter body.

Buying that far ahead is risky. My wife bought hers maybe five months before and it was definitely snug by our wedding day, but fortunately the cut and material didn't really show that. If she'd bought further ahead I think she would have been in trouble; certainly by our first anniversary she wouldn't even try it on because she knew it would not fit.
4 years

Married

Time and more time, you will be surprised.
4 years

Married

bat man uk:
Time and more time, you will be surprised.
That's the key. An unnoticeable pound a month, 15'ish a year...10 year anniversary and you have a 300lb momma on your hands. Slow and sneaky.

Pregnancy is the big wild card, too. Some might put on 100lbs from just one. If they can't shed the weight, they usually just let go and balloon after that.
4 years