General

How do you handle long distances?

I'm going to tell you what you probably don't want to hear, but I'm also potentially going to save you a lot of money, effort, and maybe even heartache.

Ready? Here goes...

A long-distance relationship is probably not the best way to go your first time out.

You might not even want to set your sights on a relationship involving feederism, especially if you've never been in a relationship before. It can only complicate things.

You can get there eventually. But it doesn't have to be the main objective.

Honestly, I would not recommend FF as a dating site, at least not as your only go-to, especially if you don't want to get really cynical really fast.

For now, why not just try casual dating for fun? The dating pool is a lot bigger and you'll have a lot more money to spend on dates rather than airfare, lodging, etc.

You might be thinking that's just a waste of time because you already know what you want, and why bother settling, and I get that, but you know what's worse? Feeling bad about yourself and having zero fun in the meantime.

If you're already worrying about the emigration/immigration situation before you've even gone on a date--or before you've even messaged anyone!--you're worrying needlessly and getting in your own way.

Relax and have fun.
4 years