Lifestyle tips

Looking for some great advice on how to gain

SundaeMorning:
From my own experience, the best ways to work on gaining starts in really small ways; I�d first recommend working on your �capacity�/how much you can eat at one time. When you start to feel full, eat a bit more until you�re uncomfortably full but don�t make yourself sick, haha. Every time you push your stomach a little bit past the feeling of being full, you�re stretching it out! This means that it will continuously take more food to reach that full feeling and will have an effect on your appetite! This is a really tiny piece of advice but it is honestly super important if you want to get bigger!

Another piece of advice I can offer is to try and wait for your big meals until about an hour before you go to bed; The closer you wait until bed time, the less your body can �work it off� so to speak! Also try not to get yourself caught up in counting calories or focusing too hard on high calorie foods; while calories are what rack up the lbs, mixing some healthy food into your diet will help you stay in relative good health, which will allow you to get bigger without causing any problems that may otherwise halt you from going as big as you�d like! As much as other folks swear by them, I�d actually say avoid gain shakes. They�re good if you want an extra dose of calories for the day but in my case, they don�t usually taste that great and enjoying the food and process of getting bigger is part of the journey and can make it more rewarding? I looked at drinking shakes as a chore more than an enjoyable experience and it hindered me a bit in my gaining because it wasn�t �fun�.

Honestly I recommend just eating food you like and working to just eat a little more than you usually would; For me personally, when I stopped �trying� to gain and just did/ate what I wanted, I ended up ballooning much faster than I did when I was counting calories and drinking shakes. I�m sure it�s different for everyone but for me, just giving into gluttony that you slowly train into yourself makes the �journey� much easier and faster!

I agree completely. When I just gave into gluttony I grew much more than trying too. I just made sure I did minimal. And any time I would get up I would make sure to bring back more food. Also just started eating every chance I get. What ever I want. I love food so its great
4 years