Stuffing

Food coma

Ive seen some people talk about �food coma� on a feederism social media app and after looming into it realised ive never had one eventhough ive been painfully stuffed several times before. Could be that i am not able to get into a food coma or am i just not stuffing myself enough?
4 years

Food coma

Just scrolling a bit through the (older) topics, cause I have to much freetime during the holidays. smiley

I did't know this existed, but thinking about it I most likely had it one time. I don't remember the ''process'' very well, but at the end result. As you may know; memories are connected to emotions. That's why you remember very emotional (good or bad) very well.

However, I just remember laying on the bed and caressing my belly. You also may know about the concept of ''flow'' or ''the zone''. It pretty much means that you're completely in the moment, not thinking about anything not present.
It's like a crystal clear state of mind, where you're thinking, but you're not aware of that. If you wanna know more about it, just google it. I would say, that is what I had the time I was in the ''food coma''.

Maybe you should not until you are 'painfully' full? Like I said, I don't know the process anymore, but I have a feeling that I wasn't painfully stuffed.

Would like to hear some other views on that or experiences. smiley
2 years

Food coma

i notice i get them when im very relaxed...full but not super stuffed..i get sleepy and rub my belly and i fall asleep...
2 years

Food coma

I typically get into the food coma realm when I eat some really strong edibles and then I don't feel like I can get full because I get so relaxed that by the time I do get extremely full; all I end up doing is just waking up the next morning asleep at my couch having fallen asleep and I haven't even finished eating. Edibles are my food coma gateway
2 years