Gaining

Now til july 9th perfect gaining opportunity

I was just thinking if a gainer were to indulge over this weekend and gain a few.Then a couple more up to the 4th.The way the holiday falls it will be like a Four Day weekend for many.With drinking and eating in abundance. Some of our members might reach some milestones and gains of 5 to 10 lbs by the 9th.Good gaining everyone!
4 years

Thislittlepiggy:
I might be up for a challenge...although my stars and stripes bikini can barely contain my blubber now. Imagine what another 5-10 pounds might do.

This doesn't sound like a bad thing. You should try to get to 200 in July smiley
4 years

Thislittlepiggy:
I might be up for a challenge...although my stars and stripes bikini can barely contain my blubber now. Imagine what another 5-10 pounds might do.

Here's my thoughts In Your case.If you have a really Fun and Indulgent weekend. Today and tomorrow. (Saturday/Sunday) Stuffings and Buffets and Brunches. Ice cream at night.You could be 185-186 July 1st.Have your nightly Ice cream and big lunches Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and on the 4th you're straining the bikini at 188.From there you can eat and drink until it has to be retired on the 9th.lol
This weekend will set the tone.190 on the 9th should be relatively easy and 195 would be Thrilling! From there you'll be easily in the 200's August 1st.I hope you'll accept the 195 challenge.
The bikini could be Iconic! You should consider some head to toe photos at various weights.Like Monday morning. And Thursday. And then Monday the 9th.Your standing picture got rave reviews and rightfully so.
Thanks in advance for accepting the challenge. Lol
And thank you for responding as well
4 years

You're a Marvelous gainer.And with what I know now I am upping my challenge to 200 lbs on July 9th.The fact that you're already 186.5 and that you gained that fast? Anything less than that wouldn't be a challenge.
Thank you for being a wonderful member of FF.
4 years

I just read with your picture about getting weighed end of night and first thing this morning. This is something that works extremely well for gifted gainers.I used to ask someone to make it to a certain goal before they were "allowed" to go to bed.If I was advising you in the same matter I would say eat and drink until you reach 191.5 or better before going to bed.Daily weighings aren't recommended for dieters and even for slow gainers.But for those like yourself it is a proven success!
4 years

MaxCapaciti:
Next week I'm taking several days off and plan to do a lot of stuffing. I measured my belly unstuffed and found that I'm now 48 inches around my belly button. The biggest I've ever been. But the thought has crossed my mind to try to get past 50 in the next week. 50 inches just seems like a perfect round number right? 😊

50 is a great number for both women And men.Also 30 inch thighs is another milestone for either.Good Luck.Have one of my shakes from the recipe section of this Forum.Its an all-day affair for some-but it never fails to produce results.
4 years

Thislittlepiggy:
I am already up to 186.5 as of this morning. I somehow* gained 4.5 pounds this week. If I kept up this pace I'd be 40 pounds heavier by Labor Day.

*somehow probably has something to do with the fact that I have been encouraged by the Fantasy Feeders to binge all week. So I have you to thank for the fact that I can barely squeeze into my shorts.

I can't wait to hear about the 4th of July pool party.Hopefully you'll give a report on how the challenge worked out on the 9th.You're a wonderful member of FF.
4 years