General

How hard is it to meet people into this?

Move!
4 years

I have met feedees at meet-ups. I'm wasn't in the right demographic to get anywhere personally, but it certainly is possible (albeit difficult) and does work for some.
4 years

Nojustice129:
Not to sound entirely negative but its near damn impossible. I was talking to a girl who was actually about 20 minutes away from me and just totally flaked out on me before we could actually meet. No one is serious on here. Most girls just want people to pay them to get fat so they can show a few pictures....

This has been my experience as well.

I've also encountered a few catfishers, although I suspect those are one or two of the same people just periodically creating fake accounts, which disappear after a couple of days at most.
4 years

for me very hard some how i cant see a girl looking that likes me and if i go get a alot of food dat the big M and go sit somewher ther is not alot of poeple no one would sit near me
4 years

Are you female? Then not hard at all.

Are you male? Then virtually impossible. You're better off finding a nice girl who is open to your kinks but doesn't necessarily share them and having her play along with them to make you happy.

Imagine how bad tinder is for men and now imagine you're cutting down on the population to maybe a few thousand that are active in these communities at any given time. Now imagine that you're shooting for someone that is at most 100 miles away. Don't even think about trying to find someone that happens to have a personality that matches well with yours. Your odds become so abysmal that it's depressing.
4 years