General

What’s your dream/fantasy gain?

Wow, you two have had quite an exchange over this.

I would like to hit 300 lbs. someday. I weigh around 225 now and stand 5'11". So morbidly obese. I would still prefer to have some mobility and the ability to care for myself and my BBW wife.
4 years

I want to be 1000+ pounds, immobile. I want my girlfriend to feed me every day and tell me how huge I've become. I want to get fatter and fatter until I inevitably pass away
4 years

EmilyMoon:
I want to be 1000+ pounds, immobile. I want my girlfriend to feed me every day and tell me how huge I've become. I want to get fatter and fatter until I inevitably pass away

Sounds like a plan. I think all Feedees want this except the fact that it means giving up so much.
4 years

I want to be bigger, i want to be at 350, but i can´t, i play for the team of my college, i want to feel a big belly, i want to be feeded til i can´t be able to see my feets. I wanna know how is the sex with 150 pounds on me
4 years

bigboydream:
I want to be bigger, i want to be at 350, but i can�t, i play for the team of my college, i want to feel a big belly, i want to be feeded til i can�t be able to see my feets. I wanna know how is the sex with 150 pounds on me

You love fat so much you'll fatten yourself if there is no other Feedee to fatten. Do it.
4 years

bigboydream:
I want to be bigger, i want to be at 350, but i can�t, i play for the team of my college, i want to feel a big belly, i want to be feeded til i can�t be able to see my feets. I wanna know how is the sex with 150 pounds on me

JackSteven:
You love fat so much you'll fatten yourself if there is no other Feedee to fatten. Do it.

youre riight!
4 years

EmilyMoon:

JackSteven:
Sounds like a plan. I think all Feedees want this except the fact that it means giving up so much.

becomingoverweight:
I sure as hell don't want it and I'm a feedee.

Why don't you want it, because of what you have to give up?
4 years

As a feeder, my dream is for my wife to constantly sneak fast food while she's out and then feel pressured to lie about it, hide snacks at the house, in her purse. Completely out of control but can't admit it to herself or the family how bad it's gotten and inevitability her becoming grossly obese.

I can then confront her with the countless bank charges and a good "told you so" about her becoming a massive piggie.

She was like this during her pregnancies and it was amazing.
4 years

My dream is achievable. I want to get fat as much as possible, but I do not want to be immobile. I am satisfied with having enough mobility, to enjoy my obesity.
4 years

My wife wants me to become 480 pounds. I am about 290 now
4 years
12   loading