Extreme obesity

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

There are many types of physical limitations, and one can have different feelings about them.

1. having trouble fitting behind booths, through narrow doors
2. becoming slower, tiring faster
3. health issues, diabetes, heart problems
4. sweating heavily
and many more.
4 years

honeyswamps:
Witnessing the physical limitations of extreme weight gain is my biggest turn on. Being unable to perform simple tasks because of your size highlight just how large you are.

add to that some affectionate teasing and I'm all in smiley smiley
4 years

I remember the first time seeing my wife out of breath from folding laundry and asked me to put the clothes away (because of the stairs). It was such a turn on and I laughed at the idea of "I'm probably the first husband that got sexually aroused by being asked to put away laundry!" ?

Then seeing her grabbing a sugary energy drink for "energy" knowing it was just going to make her even more fatter and out of energy.

It wasn't long before she asked if I would fold and put away the laundry from now on...but not because she's too fat. She "just doesn't like doing it and her feet have been hurting." ?

I remember her super heavy sister completely out of breath from just tying her shoes! She had to "take a minute" to get mentally prepared before heading outside!
4 years

Anything which expresses the growing obesity of a person is a turn on. However the physical limitations in and of themselves are not a turn on, only when the cause is obesity. Fatter and fatter being the goal.
4 years

I’m very much into the “struggle”. The panting,the waddling, the being unable to fit into places. All of that.

I’d love to find someone to encourage me into the deep depths of extreme obesity
4 years

Applepieinthesky:
I’m very much into the “struggle”. The panting,the waddling, the being unable to fit into places. All of that.

I’d love to find someone to encourage me into the deep depths of extreme obesity

This all sounds so amazing 😀
4 years

The "struggles" are such a turn on. Pampering his gluttonous cravings and watching him grow and expand until the everyday things are big challenges or impossible.

Winter is the perfect time to have all of the over-eating indulgences that carry on for months.

So. Hot.
4 years

I find food and weight gain a definite turn on, the fatter I get, the more weight gained, i find it all sexy, even the thought of immobility, being dependent, and gorging on food
4 years

hardly walk and move or not abble to walk and move is a huge turn-on for me!
4 years

ali37:
At present I can just about squeeze into my shower but I bet I don't after this Christmas / new Year (lol)

Would love to hear an update!
4 years
12345   loading