Extreme obesity

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

I've always found it a turn on. I've always just assumed it was more of a thing due to me being asexual and therefore more self-contained in my tastes. If my struggling didn't turn me on it would just be annoying.
3 years

I never considered any limitations. I do know that when my ex gained alot of weight the sex became incredibly good. I was extremely attracted to her. She got above 340 but had surgery and lost weight. It was never the same after that and I now find myself attached to woman who are 300 plus. At my age it's not easy finding a girlfriend that meets my particular physical tastes but there wasn't any limitations.
3 years

A small change is nice, I find it cute. But personally once it becomes significant, it’s a turn off for me (in regards to my own gaining).
I guess the distinction is that I like being helped to do tasks, it feels good, but I wouldn’t want to be entirely unable to do them. I’m chronically ill so too much struggling would also put a big strain on my symptoms. I want to enjoy my fat, not feel sick all the time. So I guess it depends on the specifics of the limitations.
3 years

Im noticing more n more now...Getting winded n sweaty walking up stairs..Buttoning my pants, having to even suck in on newer ones..Sweating when i eat and tightness in my chest when walking....Yet i get turned on by all of it.
3 years

A massive size body is so sexy. I love sharing my fat fetish with a ssbbw or growing our bodies together . 🐷
2 years

FatAsButter:
The limitations are a big part of the drive to gain, for me. Like having to lift my belly into the bathroom sink so I can reach the window, otherwise it gets in the way because I've grown so large. I'm ten stone/140lb over my maximum healthy weight, so carrying around what is double the weight of an average person limits walking a lot but that just turns me on and I plan life around being inactive, eating and growing. I Iove literally not being able to get through gaps which are pretty big. Like not being able to walk a particular way because it has a kissing gate to stop cows getting through, but it stops me. It's not even like I could squeeze past - literally no chance at all. Being almost unable to reach to use my vibrator just makes sure I am really aroused. I don't like being teased over my weight, to me it's a choice I've made and an ongoing achievement rather than a weakness. In other people, videos of men and women really waddling about or just even struggling to leave their bed is really hot. I'd love to feed someone to 400+ lb and really push them into it, filling their belly to the max and doing weigh ins and measuring etc I'd really enjoy seeing them balloon out and get to the point of relying on me to cum because they couldn't reach past their fat.

This sounds like fun, I think the only way I would get so fat that I have to depend on someone else in that way, the other person would have to really enjoy it as well. But would be open to it.
2 years

To watch as my partner is slowly losing mobility and the increase dependent on me is a huge turn on
2 years

Well it depends, mostly a turn on as long as they don’t effect your everyday life 😊
2 years

Yes, huge turn on. All of it. I would go into detail but just thinking about it I'm too turned on to type, lmao
2 years

Turn on. It’s so cute when fat starts to get in the way. Even just bending over you’ve gotta make room for the belly. Or thighs so fat you can’t cross your legs anymore.
2 years
23456   loading