Extreme obesity

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

FatAsButter:
The limitations are a big part of the drive to gain, for me. Like having to lift my belly into the bathroom sink so I can reach the window, otherwise it gets in the way because I've grown so large. I'm ten stone/140lb over my maximum healthy weight, so carrying around what is double the weight of an average person limits walking a lot but that just turns me on and I plan life around being inactive, eating and growing. I Iove literally not being able to get through gaps which are pretty big. Like not being able to walk a particular way because it has a kissing gate to stop cows getting through, but it stops me. It's not even like I could squeeze past - literally no chance at all. Being almost unable to reach to use my vibrator just makes sure I am really aroused. I don't like being teased over my weight, to me it's a choice I've made and an ongoing achievement rather than a weakness. In other people, videos of men and women really waddling about or just even struggling to leave their bed is really hot. I'd love to feed someone to 400+ lb and really push them into it, filling their belly to the max and doing weigh ins and measuring etc I'd really enjoy seeing them balloon out and get to the point of relying on me to cum because they couldn't reach past their fat.

Wow, I would love to be bushed to 400+ and more. Knowing with every new pound it may end my self-pleasuring and make me dependent on someone else.
3 years

when i started to gain, going from around 150 to maybe 200 lbs, the difficulties i started to face initially scared me a little. getting winded more easily, difficulty sitting up in bed, etc.

so about a year ago i went back to the gym to try to get more fit again... oh man, it was so hard! and my pride took a big hit, too. it was embarrassing being there, so out of shape, as a fatty - and so much weaker. after years of being really fit, doing beginner stuff really hit my ego! so i didn't keep it up. i tried a few times, but eventually gave up.

since then i have put on maybe another 70 lbs or so, have hardly been active at all, and the limitations have steadily become more pervasive. i am more accepting of them now, though, and spend more energy thinking of coping strategies to deal with them (like: how can i avoid the need to go back upstairs for the rest of the day? lol!)
3 years

The limitations are definitely a turn on for me.
3 years

Zora:

Right?! Who doesn't like struggling?
3 years

I'm expecting them to be a hassle that I have to deal with, but I may change my mind once I actually start gaining.
3 years

Of course being limited because of your obesity would be a hassle, but wouldn't it be the most happy feeling to be so obese that your belly is constantly in your way and your body constantly aches because of how much weight you're forcing your body to carry? I don't care if I'm stuck in bed in my house constantly for years if I get to enjoy the feeling of having a huge obese belly that is so big I can barely take care of myself and have to live my life stuck in bed. It'd all be worth it when I finally get to a scale that can weigh someone as big as me for the first time in years and I find out I weigh some super high number like 820 lbs
3 years

Def turn on. But sometimes it's hard to decipher where the physical limitation is and where the adopted level of laziness begins. But even the increased tiredness and laziness is often a turn on!
3 years

would be a great turn on for me, changing of my movements, walking, start to waddle, jiggle with every step,...have to sit on the toilette because i have problems to reach my tiny friend,...lol
3 years

Zora:

They really are for me aswell๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Haven't exercised for over 5 years now, and gained over 45 kgs, I feel so much weaker now, along with being almost constantly out of breath, getting out of bed leaves me winded, same goes for walking to my car, and getting in and out from it, ๐Ÿ–
Climbing 1 flight of stairs leaves me gasping for air and my heart beats so fast aswell. Getting I'm and out of my car is a workout aswell, it's so hot for me and I can't whait to get even fatter and more out of shape and to struggle even more ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ–๐Ÿคฉ
3 years

ccgenerals05:
Anyone else get turned on when you start huffing and puffing after just a stair case or two? Or is that just me? Haha

Me 2 I get so turned on ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… and feeling it gets worse and worse every day, along with i grow more obese ๐Ÿคค
3 years
23456   loading