Extreme obesity

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Seeing my new GF struggle to get up stairs really turns me on. We both know she is headed towards limited mobility.
2 years

The limitations are a huge a turn on for me and just ignite the carer side of my kink. Can't tie your shoes, let me help you with that. Having trouble reaching something? You just hang out and relax, I'll get it for you. Can't fit into the booth at the buffet and having some feels? It's okay, babe, they should be able to accommodate their best customers, you stay and I'll get you something to eat before I go talk to the manager. Don't want to walk but still want want come with? they make scooters for that, and here's a snack. Just mentally exhausted from the idea of having to feed yourself? I'll feed you.
2 years

Absolutely. Sometimes it feels like I notice every increment of things getting more difficult, and I still have a pretty far way to go before things get really limited.

Like not being able to sit down to put my shoes on anymore, I have to prop my foot up on a bench. Or when I have to work up a little momentum to get out of bed or off the couch. Knowing that it's not normal to struggle with these things gets me very flustered.
2 years

Watching a big girl struggle as she does things as a result of her gluttony is a huge turn-on!

My wife's younger sister has put on >100 lbs (which she hates) over the last year. She's so spoiled. When she comes to visit, she barks orders and I fetch nearly everything for her. She absolutely loves this and even uses me as an example to make her bf (possible closet FA) cater to her! Granted I did a lot for her when she was slim as well, but it's even more satisfying now!

Recently she mentioned getting winded after a single flight of stairs. She used to be athletic, hates being fat, and has no concept of how one can love it despite her sister being bigger and heavier, comfortable with her size, and much stronger and more capable from regular exercise.
2 years

Nothing I have experienced, nor anyone I have met has made me feel as aroused as when I couldn't peel my ass off a couch for the first time, walking home from a pig out at a fast food place and having to sit down every half block because the weight of the food was just too much, sweating huffing and puffing. The states of shock when rolls of fat slop out of clothing. The limitations, or milestones of being crippled with fat thoroughly lurks in the being of my body 🤷‍♀️
2 years

TheyCallMeSunshine:
Nothing I have experienced, nor anyone I have met has made me feel as aroused as when I couldn't peel my ass off a couch for the first time, walking home from a pig out at a fast food place and having to sit down every half block because the weight of the food was just too much, sweating huffing and puffing. The states of shock when rolls of fat slop out of clothing. The limitations, or milestones of being crippled with fat thoroughly lurks in the being of my body 🤷‍♀️

That self-arousal which results from the consequences of your consumption will certainly take its toll. The most dangerous aspect is that it's completely self-induced. There is no external moderating force to keep you in check.
2 years

I get aroused when the wifey continually texts me at night for specific snacks to bring to her because she's just too lazy and greedy to even get off the couch during her Netflix binges.

She used to always make the multiple trips to clean up her trash, keep the house tidy. But now the night ends and the chip bags and packaging remains sprawled across her couch area. Just too lazy and fat to care about it - she knows I'll get it in the morning.
2 years

one of the hottest physical limitations, imho, is when someone struggles to get in and out of their car/fit behind the steering wheel. I'm sure actually being that person, it must be a gargantuan pain in the ass, but godDAMN is it enjoyable to watch. The latest and most prime example I've found is this clip here by "AmIFatYet?"
Guy can barely move without his belly honking the horn
2 years

It's a mixed bag for me. Part of the appeal is the limitations that have been mentioned - squeezing into things, taking up a lot of room when sitting down, not being able to walk very far without getting out of breath, etc. It's definitely a huge turn on to experience being a fat person in some ways.

The issues I have most are pain related - wear on my knee, ankle and feet joints, along with some lower back issues with all the belly weight that I'm carrying. It's not pain in a good way, or, at least, not in an appealing way to me.

So long as the pain is not persistent, I'm for the most part happy with being my current weight and feel more comfortable with myself than I ever did.
2 years

"do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?".

It's a turn on - in fact, it's the point - and the fact that it's now difficult to move or sit upright does help. But it's accompanied by certain problems (esp to my liver and kidneys) and now accompanied by sleep problems, so this is not easy. I ike the theory, but I need help overcoming the practical problems and I can't do it on my own.
2 years
23456   loading