General

Other weight gain sites?

There's also Dimensions Magazine which has a message board. No gallery per-se though you could post pictures in threads.

Hard to believe that in the 90s, Dimensions used to be the only game in town.
4 years

Other weight gain sites?

wolfen:
Feabie is just missing the forms like here but ya. It's mixed due to the people just like here as well. It's got a few things better than ff and lacks a few. Best way to do is see for yourself.

I'm mostly disgusted by those at Feabie (or anywhere else) who refuse to even talk unless being paid, like it's some sort of web cam site.

They can just fuck right off. If someone sells videos, okay but don't ask at every opportunity, and don't refuse to talk to those who will never buy.

I'm interested only in real connections.
4 years

Other weight gain sites?

wolfen:
I talk to a few people on there that don't ask. It all depends on the person and how you treat them

Very true.

I've never attempted to talk to anyone through there, just repeating some common complaints I've heard from others about that place. Just seems like a pretty common theme so I tell folks to give it a pass.
4 years

Other weight gain sites?

There's also the various sub reddits as well. r/feederism, r/bbw, r/immobile, r/dyingtobefat, and r/ssbbw are the ones I tend to browse but there's more than those.
4 years

Other weight gain sites?

Raven:
There's also the various sub reddits as well. r/feederism, r/bbw, r/immobile, r/dyingtobefat, and r/ssbbw are the ones I tend to browse but there's more than those.

This. Plus r/PigShaming if people are into humiliation.
4 years

Other weight gain sites?

fxxf:
I really love this site and I wish there were more like it. I love sharing and seeing each other�s gains, I really wish there were more sites like this but I haven�t really been able to find any other good sites for this kind of topic besides experience project but I believe that�s down now

Give Feabie a go! A first I didn't like it because there is a lot of really needy guys who can't hold good conversation and want everything for free but I've also met so many lovely people through it and there's also a strong sense of community on it.
4 years