Lifestyle tips

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I started off at 1 when I first decided to gain.
I was 1.88m (6'2"smiley and 54kg (119 lsmiley wringing wet...

I'd say right now I'm between 4 and 5.. and growing.. Heading for 6 I'd say, probably not much above 6 because I do enjoy being fairly active, riding my motorbike, camping, 4wding etc, or course none of these really require me to be particularly fit, though camping setup can get me a bit out of breath, LOL.

I'd be interested to know if others agree that I'm between 4 and 5?
John Smith seems to have a good eye for judging, would love to know your opinion mate...

I think my pics might have an image of me at 1, but if not, I'll upload one today.. And I have some very recent comparison pics showing full body shots to see where I'm at right now.
1 year

My ideal feedee would be stages 6, 7, and 8. 3 to 10 would be considered my fantasy to feed my feedee.
1 year

Currently somewhere between 4 and 5. I'm 315lbs but I'm tall enough that it doesn't affect my mobility too much and often doesn't show in photos; it kind of depends on what I'm wearing. Occasionally there are little small reminders of how big I am; recently was on a plane that the seatbelt only just fit me on, although on the return flight (with a different airline) that wasn't a problem at all.

Would like to be somewhere between 6 & 7, leaning more towards 7. The idea of getting so fat that my size affects all aspects of my life is very exciting, particularly the idea of outgrowing the largest clothes and simply having to go with what little will fit me rather than having a choice. And at size 7, the thought of size 8 being so close is also very exciting...
1 year

Guess I am 1 of the odd men out being 8/9. Though good to get an idea where most average on here.
1 year

Well then, I'm definitely a 5! Would call myself fat, too. Can't hide it anymore -^..^-
1 year

went from 1 to 2...but looking for a feeder to bump + plump me up...
1 year

A 4 hoping to be a 6 or 7 one day. : P.
1 year

I'm probably a 3, pretty average with fluctuating weight.

SHE'S a luscious 8!
At the point where literally every aspect of her life is influenced by how massive she is, or how hungry she is.
1 year

For me 4.5
1 year

6-7
1 year