Lifestyle tips

Stages of getting fat (body types)

So think I started as a 2, I'm currently a 4/4.5 and want to get to a 6.5/7 ideally in the not too distant future šŸ½
1 year

Solidly a 7, but not far above the lower limits of this level.

I 100% agree that this is the line between BBW and SSBBW - too big for nearly all high street plus sizes, donā€™t trust benches and am wary of booths and have killed 3 patio chairs to dateā€¦ the list goes on šŸ˜‚
1 year

I 100% agree that this is the line between BBW and SSBBW - too big for nearly all high street plus sizes, donā€™t trust benches and am wary of booths and have killed 3 patio chairs to dateā€¦ the list goes on šŸ˜‚
1 year

I was at 5 for a while, but now I'm unwillingly back down to 4 and slipping further back smiley
1 year

I guess Iā€˜d be a perfect 4 smiley
Getting told by my wife that we should BOTH eat more healthy (she gains nicely but doesnā€™t like it) and getting suspicious looks from co-workers and other people. So 4 is the new me I guess and I love it.
1 year

LilRascl:

Fantasic that you got so large after starting off not particularly big. Very impressive!
1 year

6. Obese
Harder to be as quick
Flab
Big belly
Appetite is disgusting to skinny
1 year

I'm gonna say I am at 7. most booths are no go unless the table moves. Belly rubs the wheel in small cars. And not alot of stores carry 70 inch pants.
1 year

About a year ago when this post first went around I was a 5. But now Iā€™m a solid six and maybe even not too far off from being a seven. Itā€™s crazy to look back and see how much one can grow in a year.
1 year

Spent most of my life at a 3, Probably a 6 now. Belly really gets in the way
1 year