Lifestyle tips

Stages of getting fat (body types)

John Smith:
What do y'all think about my PDF file, anyone?

CaliGainingGirl:
it wouldn't open but I'd love to see it!
6 months

Curiouskatt:
id say im a 4-5. goals an 8

Goals for no. 8 is where it’s at. The pinnacle of feederism and morbid obesity 😍
6 months

I'd say I'm definitely a 5, I'm 500 pounds but there are elements of other numbers that go with my size and other elements that don't! As you say, everyone carries weight differently πŸ™‚
6 months

I think, somewhere in the last 30 pounds of my gain, I've become an 8. My atypical body shape (very round, heavy belly, width, and big pillows of back fat) compound my difficulty with mobility and struggled with chairs, booths, small cars, etc. Still able to drive my own though, but thank goodness for backup and side sensors, because I'm completely unable to turn around.
6 months

I guess im around 4 right now, would love to get to 9 for a while and then back down to between 7 and 8
6 months

I would think I'm probably still a 7. Except for fitting into small cars, that's still possible, except for driving myself, which is slowly becoming difficult because of my big belly and fairly short legs. The belly often presses quite a bit against the steering wheel and that is a hindrance when steering.
So when I well stuffed up, it's no longer possible to drive... I've already noticed. .
6 months

6 months

I would say I'm in-between a 2 & 3.
1 week

I'm between 5 and 6.
1 week

I'm close to a 7. Always request tables instead of booths at restaurants. Mostly shop online for my clothes.
1 week