Gaining

First try of heavy whipping cream, my thoughts so far

Get a new girlfriend. Easy fix. Either that or stop all of this.

Those are your choices.
4 years

^ It sounds like gaining is really important to you and who you are, and right now you’re still pretty slim (compared to the American average), so I say go for it. Keep on packing on the pounds and just don’t make a big deal of it with her. If she’s the real deal she’ll come to accept the changes you’re making in yourself, if not immediately then over time. In the end you have to do you. So get on with it, enjoy the effects of the cream and get your weight to where you want it.
4 years

boundandfeed:
[quote]ILuvChubbyChix:
Folks take to it differently. I prefer to use it in cooking, or for "super milk" (heavy cream + half and half, 50/50).

Though one poster here got almost addicted to it. Claimed to gain about a foot in additional waist size in something like 2 months. But he also went way overboard, to the tune of 2 quarts a day. Most folks would never go quite that hard.

I would like to see some before-and-after pics. Were stretchmarks created as a result? Weight?

His videos are here. Go to the archives and he gains about 40 lbs in a month and 75 in 3. www.youtube.com/channel/UCBGf3u5qch8U69LV9HuYi9w
4 years
12   loading