Submission and domination

Fat pig humiliation

BBWlover:
I love humiliating and degrading fat pigs. Not out of any kind of legit hatred, just the humiliation and degradation i love.

YES knowing someone actually appreciates bbw/ssbbw is important. Once that it is established that this is merely roleplay with aftercare and appreciation to follow, tease, fat shame, and humiliate me all day long!
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

Tommy58:
This big piggy needs to be teased and humiliated for not being able to stop stuffing his face and getting so fat. 🐷

I need this so bad alsoπŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

God, how I thrive on it.
I absolutely love being teased and humiliated for how far I have already gotten and how fat I’m going to get.
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

I absolutely love being teased and humiliated for my weight and am always open for it, any time
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

Honestly it's my favorite sensation.
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

Hungrypiggygirl:
Yes please oink oink

good fat pig
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

i love go to chat lets chatthere piggy
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

BBWlover:
I love humiliating and degrading fat pigs. Not out of any kind of legit hatred, just the humiliation and degradation i love.

I would love to be humiliated and degraded. Gets my panties a bit wet to think about.
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

Thomasvdk:
I love to humiliate, tease and to degrade a fat piggy girl of how fat she will become and how lazy she will be until she gets more fat around her body. Hit me up smiley

I would love to be humiliated and degraded. Turns me on so much.
1 year

Fat pig humiliation

i love being teased and humiliated about how fat i am making myself. definitely open to anyone who wants to tease/humiliate me 🐷
1 year
2345   loading