Fattening others

Girlfriend wants to be feeder, but still feels uncomfortable with her weight gain

My girlfriend has admitted that she wants to become my feedee. Only issue is that she still feels uncomfortable with her weight gain and hates that it keeps her from enjoying it. I feel it stems from my parents judging her size and I feel bad that she knows this and I constantly remind her that their opinion shouldn't matter and that I still love her at her current size. Anyone got any tips for helping her becoming less self-conscious and more comfortable with her gaining weight?
4 years

Girlfriend wants to be feeder, but still feels uncomfortable with her weight gain

TheTubbyPony:
My girlfriend has admitted that she wants to become my feedee. Only issue is that she still feels uncomfortable with her weight gain and hates that it keeps her from enjoying it. I feel it stems from my parents judging her size and I feel bad that she knows this and I constantly remind her that their opinion shouldn't matter and that I still love her at her current size. Anyone got any tips for helping her becoming less self-conscious and more comfortable with her gaining weight?

First of all, she may always have mixed feelings. Lots of us do about a lot of things that we choose to do. It is ok, but itmeans you need to take the time to talk lots, and really listen. (after all, there are negatives about getting fat. Disappointed parents certainly being one)

One thing you can do when she is having bad feelings is ask "whose voice do you hear in your head saying those things?" Maybe it is the internalized voices of her parents. Or maybe not. But it canbe a good exercise to recognize where those voices come from.

The other thing you can do is make it easy for her to feel good and reduce triggers to feel bad. In public in a situation where she might feel judged, hold her close, tell her you love her, give her a kiss - - showing her and the world that you love her as she is. If she needs to get biggef clothes go shopping with her, get her to model clothes for you and tell her how hot she looks (and pick out a couple of things more daring than she would normally wear and ask her to try them on and show you, emphasizing how much you like her body). Generally be the best boyfriend you can be because feeling secure and loved can make the rough patches easier to deal with.
4 years