Fattening others

Advice please!!

Well I kept my feeder/feedee preference a secret for a long time in my relationship. But I should of been more upfront early on. I broke the ice with my wife while being intimate and it turned out she really gets off on the idea of being my feeder.

So just be honest with him and give lots of belly rubs. I'm sure the idea will grow on him. Lol

How much weight do you want to put on him?
4 years

Advice please!!

I've got two suggestions:

1-Tell him in stages. Let him know that you don't like six packs, then let him know that you like some belly on a guy, then that you like seeing guys enjoy food, etc. Keep paying attention to his reactions, so that you can stop for a bit if you are hitting his discomfort zone.

2- But even before that, try to be clear in your mind what is most important to you. Hand feeding? Him really enjoying food? Him gaining? Him being fat? Him wanting you to feed him or wanting you to play with his fat? Etc. Everything is a lot to go for, all at once, and you may have to compromise, so know your priorities.
4 years

Advice please!!

Start by saying that you like big guys and big bellies. There is nothing earth shocking about that. And then you van take it from there.
4 years

Advice please!!

mywifefeedsme:
Well I kept my feeder/feedee preference a secret for a long time in my relationship. But I should of been more upfront early on. I broke the ice with my wife while being intimate and it turned out she really gets off on the idea of being my feeder.

So just be honest with him and give lots of belly rubs. I'm sure the idea will grow on him. Lol

How much weight do you want to put on him?

BabyGirl03:
I don’t really have a set amount of weight that like to put on him. I would like to try out being his feeder, and see how we both like it. I know that he likes it when I feed sometimes while being intimate, and he really likes it when I play with his belly, but I’m still worried that once I bring up being his feeder he will not enjoy that as much anymore, or he’ll think they’re weird.
And it’s not like he lacks confidence in his body. He knows that he’s a very attractive guy. The only thing is is that he keeps telling me that he wants to work out and get stronger. And while I know that I could be his feeder while does that, it would sabotage his progress and that’s the last thing I want to do. On top of that, he’s admitted to me that he only wants that because he thinks it would to be more attractive to me. I just want to tell him how much I love that he’s chubby, and that I love his little belly.
Being a feeder is something that I’ve been a bit embarrassed about since the start of me figuring it out, even though I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of, but it’s still taken me a really long time to even admit that I might be willing to tell my boyfriend. I’m his first really serious girlfriend, and I’m just very nervous about messing anything up, because I love him very very much. I’m not sure what to do. Am I being stupid?

I have always been into weight lifting but I really hate cardio. If he is like minded perhaps you could use the term "muscle fat".Football players have a gut. So maybe he wouldn't mind that body type and keep his belly stuffed. The pounds will add up and he can lift heavier. It's like a win win.

But I would definitely tell him but do it in the bedroom. People like to get naughty. Plus if he ever stops going to the gym he will get flabby. My wife demands that I dont go to the gym now and my belly just keeps growing.
4 years