Fat experiences

Office weight gain

I started working a sedentary office job shortly before intentionally gaining weight.

Once I learned about heavy whipping cream, I went all-in. Since my work is not physically demanding, I knew that I could gain weight with utter abandon, and still be able to do my job. I have gained from 166 pounds to my current weight of 282 pounds, and I am currently gaining weight with utter abandon.
3 years

Office weight gain

I just had an interesting office wg situation. Ok so I’ve gained about 40lbs in the past 6 months after being a skinny 180lbs and I’m just sure that everyone in my tiny office noticed the new fatness given all the fast food, pizzas I’ve brought in for myself etc. But somehow, my coworker told me today that he and others were convinced I was on steroids because they thought I looked buff and buffed up so quick haha.

Anyways, I told him it was working out and eating too much but now it’s only eating too much so it’s turning to fat and quicker than I can keep up since my wife had been on a baking spree, which is absolutely true.
3 years

Office weight gain

Quite a while ago I worked in a large office, with quite a few women. We hired younger women/girls out of high school. It was amazing to me how fast they started to put on weight!
3 years

Office weight gain

One that sticks to me to this day involves our accounting department which is a bunch of really heavy women. Two of them are well over 350. The other around 300. And this newlywed that's easily gained 100lbs since starting with the company 4 years ago. And they always bring a TON of sweets to their weekly meetings.

Well one day I passed their conference room and they had this GIANT cake. I don't know if one of them had a birthday or what. For 4 women, a whole giant circular birthday style cake. 30 min later as I was grabbing a print out, the conference door swings open, they came out with this empty tray laughing, tossed the tray in the trash.

I was honestly shell shocked. 4 women just sat there and killed an entire cake that would typically feed a whole party. And thought that was totally normal. It was basically just a 2 o'clock snack to them!
3 years

Office weight gain

^ Office security/receptionist.

Everyone in our building feels bad for throwing away food. And for courtesy, every day you order stuff for meetings when you have outside vendors coming in. Half the time they never even touch it.

And so you always bring it down to the security guards/receptionists. Bagels, muffins, leftover pizza, deli subs, pastries, all of that crap.

But.. EVERY office on every floor does that! And those security and receptionist women have grown absolutely massive over the years because of that.

We had two leftover pizzas from a corporate lunch. And the two women polished them off by themselves.
3 years