Fat experiences

Sucking it in

I used to be so fat years ago that sucking it in was the least of my worries. It was the hang that came with having a gut that was the problem. When you had a gut that almost hangs to the top part of your thigh; sucking it in became and exercise in futility....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
4 years

Sucking it in

MarshmallowMinotaur:
It takes a while to unlearn sucking it in, since some of us were so self-conscious about being fat. I love my belly now and make a conscious effort to let it hang out.

I can relate to this. I grew up feeling ashamed of being overweight and was literally embarassed when my fat friend would do anything to draw attention to his excess weight, i.e. lifting it, rubbing it, etc. It wasn't that I was embarrassed of him (felt this was when it was just us), in fact I never really thought about it before. Hmmm... Lol
4 years

Sucking it in

bigfatdave:
I suck it in

You are a better man than I because I couldn't when I was four hundred pounds
4 years

Sucking it in

Sucking belly is one thing. Which does help me much. But I can’t suck in my big ole fat rear. Not sure which is growing fatter. Both in competition for size n space. πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
4 years

Sucking it in

I did this subconsciously for years even after I gained weight. It seems like lately I either can't or just don't anymore, which is kinda nice. I catch my big belly just hanging out and bouncing along nicely while I walk.
4 years

Sucking it in

My belly isn't that big--I don't suck it in to hide it. I guess I kind of keep a bit of tension in my core to... support my organs? It feels uncomfortable if I relax all the way. Does anyone else encounter this?

I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that--at present--my belly fat is more visceral than subcutaneous (which I aim to change)
4 years

Sucking it in

greentrees8733:
My belly isn't that big--I don't suck it in to hide it. I guess I kind of keep a bit of tension in my core to... support my organs? It feels uncomfortable if I relax all the way. Does anyone else encounter this?

I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that--at present--my belly fat is more visceral than subcutaneous (which I aim to change)

I don't even notice that I suck my belly in anymore... but I do a little. Just for that bit of tension as I find it helps my posture, but that is literally the only reason. So yeah you're not alone in this one.
4 years

Sucking it in

I used to suck in for stuff like going swim until my friends kept poking at me to the point I wasn't able to suck in.
4 years

Sucking it in

Serph:
I used to suck in for stuff like going swim until my friends kept poking at me to the point I wasn't able to suck in.

I've given up sucking it in. It's too large now. Plus it definitely defeats our goal of my belly being my center of attention.
4 years

Sucking it in

Serph:

mywifefeedsme:
I've given up sucking it in. It's too large now. Plus it definitely defeats our goal of my belly being my center of attention.
Same at this point Im just a kinda chubby guy and its not worth hiding lol
3 years
123   loading