Fat experiences

Sucking it in

When I was much smaller I always sucked it in, even while sitting. But after a certain point/size you just stop. There's not really much sucking it in when you're really big haha. Also feels good to just let it be and accept yourself as is instead of trying to hide it.
3 years

Sucking it in

I can’t speak for everyone, but my belly has grown far too big to suck in. It’s best to relax and let your heavy full belly just pooch out however it wants to.
3 years

Sucking it in

I kinda want to stick it out
3 years

Sucking it in

I would never suck in no matter who I'm in front of. I always felt anyone who doesn't like my fat can look away if we're in public because no one shoild be offended we all are dressed in public and no one has to see you naked, so if some fat inside of clothes bothers someone so much they can look away and keep their comments to themselves. Plus why hide a wonderful fat belly when the whole point of gaining is to have a belly way too fat to hide
3 years

Sucking it in

The past month or two has been the first time my belly has stuck out at all, so I still suck in/clench around most people, even new ones. However, I've been experimenting more with just letting the chub hang whenever I meet someone new or I see my reflection in a place far away from anyone who can judge me, and it feels really good ^^
Seeing my tummy stick out like that just causes such a lovely wash of pleasure, I think I'm gonna try to just let it out more often - especially if I get to the point where sucking it in doesn't do much anymore!!
3 years

Sucking it in

I’m only 171 now but even at this weight sucking it in doesn’t really do much since much of my gain has gone to my belly (the rest going to my thighs, hips, and ass... looks like I’m going to be a pear as I gain.) I used to suck it in when I was in the 140’s, but there’s no point trying now since it’s obvious I’m overweight. Can’t wait to hit 192 and be “obese” according to the BMI chart!
3 years

Sucking it in

I've realized that I suck in when I'm in public unconsciously. It used to be out of insecurity, but now it's because I've had to do yoga for my lower back pain caused by my growing belly. I have practiced better posture using core and back muscles, which unfortunately means I can't let it all hang out like I want to sometimes.
3 years

Sucking it in

aurasphere:
I've realized that I suck in when I'm in public unconsciously. It used to be out of insecurity, but now it's because I've had to do yoga for my lower back pain caused by my growing belly. I have practiced better posture using core and back muscles, which unfortunately means I can't let it all hang out like I want to sometimes.

I waver between sucking it in, and sticking it out which curves my back the *other* way. It usually depends on where I am and who I'm with. Eventually, once I'm big enough, sucking it in won't be an option. However, I DO have to keep my pelvis/lower back straight and strong. Yoga is fantastic for this! I just have to remember to do it, a solid core is very important. I have to learn to stay straight and let the belly do what it's gunna do with proper posture. smiley
3 years
123   loading