Submission and domination

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

Damn fat you are also obese you have a fat belly and your cellulite 😈🐷
2 years

Kennlol:
Damn fat you are also obese you have a fat belly and your cellulite 😈🐷
Yeah!!!! I dont like exercise, i prefer stay in bed and watch tv. I hate salads, i prefer junk food.
2 years

I'll make you exercise and every time you can't I'll give you to swallow until you burst and I'll put you back to exercise being full, fucking fat sexy pig 😈😈🐷🐷🐷🤤
2 years

Kennlol:
I'll make you exercise and every time you can't I'll give you to swallow until you burst and I'll put you back to exercise being full, fucking fat sexy pig 😈😈🐷🐷🐷🤤
yeah!!!! Humillate the pig!!!!!
2 years

Come on pig get on 4 and swallow on the floor like the fat sow you are and mo get up until you finish everything
2 years

Kennlol:
Come on pig get on 4 and swallow on the floor like the fat sow you are and mo get up until you finish everything
i finish all junk food without end!!!! Like a pig in 4!!!!
2 years

You only like to eat garbage because you are a fucking fat and sexy filthy sow 🤤🐷😈
2 years

Kennlol:
You only like to eat garbage because you are a fucking fat and sexy filthy sow 🤤🐷😈
Yeah!!!!! Ruin me!!!!! I want more junk food without end!!!!!! Humillate more!!!!! Im a dumb pig who thinks in food and gain without end.
2 years

Open your snout sow swallow more I need you to get fat without limits you must eat until you die that is the only thing you know how to do 🐷🐷🐷🐷😈😈😈😈🤤
2 years

Kennlol:
Open your snout sow swallow more I need you to get fat without limits you must eat until you die that is the only thing you know how to do 🐷🐷🐷🐷😈😈😈😈🤤
Yeah!!!! Im only doing that!!!!
2 years
12345   loading