Fat experiences

Tight work clothes

teezmee:
Oh my goodness when I was interning in California I bought a few �office appropriate� skirts and blouses at the beginning of the summer. This was one of those companies that had free meals and snacks, and I definitely put on a few. There was one moment two months in where I had to suck in so hard just to button up the shirt and then squeeze it into the skirt, then I legit had to waddle because I was scared of ripping it. I had another skirt that was more stretchy and we had an after hours happy hour event and I got tipsy and stopped sucking in and my belly and hips filled it out so much I noticed so many people just staring. It was so liberating to just let it all out, and the company was big enough and I wasn�t with the other interns so I just walked around with a beer and pretzel in each hand with a huge belly sticking out. A few times on the train on the way home I would just let my belly out onto my lap (I weighed about 165lbs so I wasn�t massive but definitely had a gut) and the buttons on the blouse would separate and my belly would poke through. I never popped a button, but I had a pair of slacks that I busted the zipper after gorging myself on salty snacks at the snack area while working late one day. I sat down and I just felt my fat gut pressuring against the zipper then a moment of relief. One more great story was the staff yoga each Friday - I owned one pair of yoga pants that were a size medium and had a pretty fixed waistband. Over the summer I filled them out more and more and one of the supervisors kept making comments like �maybe you should come to more sessions - it would be fun� and always tried to suggest I work out more because she seemed quite concerned about my
gain. Overall I gained 15-20lbs that summer and absolutely filled out my clothes too much and looked ridiculous. It was great.

You express yourself so well. You should write some stories here and post them.

Nice descriptions of your gain, and how you looked and felt.
4 years

Tight work clothes

My work clothes have become embarrassingly tight to the point that pants and shirt buttons are about to go. I wear my pants under my belly, partly because that's the only way they would fit, and so my belly and love handles hang over the waist. I have taken to wearing shirts untucked so as to look less ridiculous, haha. But my shirts are so tight around my belly that I am sure I still look ridiculous. If I am seated and my gut is relaxed or I have eaten the shirt gets so strained at the buttons that there are clear windows between the buttons to my belly. Any day now before a button pops off and reveals more of my belly. Actually, now that I think about it, I did pop a button off a suit jacket just before an interview once. In any case, none of this stops me from - and in fact it even encourages me to - stuff myself silly all day, sometimes eating multiple breakfast, lunches... no wonder my clothes don't fit.
4 years

Tight work clothes

Replacing my wardrobe isn't too much of a pain. The issue for me is my work-issued lab coat. I already outgrew my original lab coat, and my new one was already feeling snug before I took an extended leave.

I think I'll be about 30 pounds heavier by the time I return to work, and I suspect the front snaps on my lab coat will be popping open every time I sit down. I'm feeling a bit aroused at the thought of needing to request an even larger sized lab coat.
3 years

Tight work clothes

I work around food almost daily for work. So needless to say I've started really putting on a few pounds and while I do love the feel and how I've filled out in places; my work clothes continue to feel tighter seemingly by the day!
Though while my work clothes aren't too much of a problem to replace, I am in the mind of "till something snaps, it's good to go!"
3 years

Tight work clothes

EmilyW:
Yup, why be too active at work?

Wait till your boss will politely ask if your clothes "feel ok". Then say "My clothes? Sure, why?" and watch the confusion.

Pretend you absolutely have no idea what he/she is talking about!

Try to keep this game until you will be absolutely pouring out of them or until they will tell you straight that you got fat.

It is only a suggestion.
Nothing beats messing with the general concept of what girls should look like. Show them girl how you can overflow that stupid uniform.

You know...I'm spilling, if not bursting, out of everything right now. I was worried about it...but now I think I may just do this XD
3 years