Gaining

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Hammertime44:
Yeah my feeder is putting me on a quart of cream per day along with my 4000 calorie diet so I have a feeling I’m going to balloon like a blueberry

I am thinking water balloon!
4 years

SO STOKED

I gained 5 pounds last month!

I have a super hard time gaining weight and I went on the HC diet as I noted a month ago. After no results for 2 weeks I gave up. Weighed myself this morning after noticing my jeans were feeling tighter and my stomach seemed to protrude a bit more and who knew? 5 pounds.

HC is lovely~ Since it actually worked I'm gonna go for it for the whole month and see if I can't plump up another 10-20 pounds before the year's out!
4 years

Going to try the HC in increasing amounts per week. Trying half a pint per night for a week just as to not affect normal eating then a pint per night for the next and then hopefully a quart throughout the day for a week after for almost three weeks of creamy goodness but will then take a break and decide if I want to continue don't want the delay gain to be too crazy or maybe I do... Idk haha
3 years

I just read this whole thread and now I'm trying heavy cream mixed with half and half and a splash of coffee creamer. I weigh 137 at the moment, lets see where we end up.
3 years

theprophetcat:
I just read this whole thread and now I'm trying heavy cream mixed with half and half and a splash of coffee creamer. I weigh 137 at the moment, lets see where we end up.

Please be sure to update us on your progress. I have every confidence in heavy cream. It's magic!
3 years

ive been back on the cream again along with overeating, but ive suddenly lost about 4-5 lbs in the past week and half. my measurements are the same and my clothes fit the same. could this be the visceral fat effect it has?
3 years

Sir HugALot:
ive been back on the cream again along with overeating, but ive suddenly lost about 4-5 lbs in the past week and half. my measurements are the same and my clothes fit the same. could this be the visceral fat effect it has?

I have found that it often takes 2-3 weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep going and do make sure that the cream is on top of a full overeating diet. Just before bed is the best time for the cream as it won't then reduce your appetite.
3 years

I'm starting a 2-week cream session today and will document what happens here.

I'm going to start out with a pint a day, we'll see how my body handles it. I'm also taking dairy pills to help digestion.

My starting point: 174 lbs, waist is 33", hips 36.75", bust 40", thighs 26.5".
3 years

Heavy cream will do the trick, no and's ifs or butt's about it.
Just remember that it takes time for your digestive system to get used to. Start out small. Maybe a half cup with every meal. As you increase intake you will have to judge for yourself how much you can consistently handle.This stuff works !
3 years

largebronco12:
Just finished day 7 here, doing 2-3 cups a day. I was caught off guard where the fat went. My moobs have exploded and so has the fat on my arms. I love it. Going to do at least another week.

Just getting started with nightly heavy cream and increasing intake.Frankly I’m not a huge fan of my moobs and their size has kept me from risking gaining for years.

[img][/img]
3 years
attachment
23456   loading