Gaining

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Sorry I never came back to give detailed notes. Life threw me a few curveballs and I was a little too busy to keep the most detailed records. Anyways, I drank a pint in the morning and in the evening 4 days a week for 2 weeks. The first week I only seemed to gain about a pound, the second week, 2 pounds. The 3rd week I didnt do any cream, but I put on 4 lbs, almost all centered around my belly and love handles, but I've also now got stretch marks on my thighs. This past week I haven't been doing heavy cream, but snacking a lot, I gained about 3 lbs, though I cut off nearly 2lbs of hair (it was long) so I can't be precise. I don't have measurements right now but I can get them tomorrow.
3 years

Update with measurements:

Starting:  174 lbs, waist is 33", hips 36.75", bust 40", thighs 26.5".

Now:  182 lbs, waist is 34", hips 43", bust 40", thighs 27.25"

Dear lord it just all went to my ass.
3 years

Starting this weekend. I'm I'm going to begin to have two pints of heavy cream mixed with chocolate milk a day till new years day and see what happens.
3 years

I just wonder what nearly twenty weeks of heavy cream will do to my big fat belly and the rest of my proud fat body.
3 years

Skdully:
I did a couple week binge of heavy cream back in April. With zero gym before and after it definitely came on quickly! Love the magic of heavy cream 😋

I too love the magic...
3 years

I'm on my 4th and last week of my current heavy cream cycle. I've been drinking 1 and 2/3 quart per day, but spread out as follows: 10 fluid ounces at a time, 5 times per day, at least two hours apart.

I weighed myself last week Friday, at the three week mark. My weight was 283 pounds and, since my starting weight was 260 pounds, I have gained 23 pounds over three weeks.

My last day of this cycle is Thursday, and I'll post my final results this coming Friday. Then I'm going to take a 1-week break, followed by another heavy cream cycle.

I suspect I'll be up 30 pounds by the time my current cycle ends. I wonder if my hair stylist will mention my weight gain when I see her for my appointment on Friday morning 😉.
3 years

Admiration:
I'm really looking forward to the results! You have been rocking that heavy cream, and your gain approach is such a healthy one to do normal diet + heavy cream versus the normal junk-food binge.

Btw, Zora, your new profile pic is hot! Really nice!

Thank you! I think the profile pic perfectly portrays how I feel when the heavy cream weight gain starts to kick in. My current wardrobe is already getting snug. I don't think it will survive another gaining cycle hahaha.
3 years

Admiration:
I'm really looking forward to the results! You have been rocking that heavy cream, and your gain approach is such a healthy one to do normal diet + heavy cream versus the normal junk-food binge.

Btw, Zora, your new profile pic is hot! Really nice!

Zora:
Thank you! I think the profile pic perfectly portrays how I feel when the heavy cream weight gain starts to kick in. My current wardrobe is already getting snug. I don't think it will survive another gaining cycle hahaha.

Also looking forward to seeing you next gaining cycle progress.

I’ve always had a hard time with HC. maybe two weeks max. Always hard to digest. I think less and more frequency can lend results.

I’m athletic. Been binging the past few days and just had some half and half.. lol. Maybe I’ll start a small HC regiment on normal diet and see what happens. I’m surprised it worked for you. 1 pint/day is it?
3 years

jdude200:
Im curious of where people using heavy cream gained the most on their body. I do know that everyone is different but wanted a general idea on everyones expierences. I am wanting a bigger gut but will settle for just gaining.

MustBecomegluttonous:
Inner thighs and lower belly.

With Heavy cream I have noticed my belly, ass, and thighs gain the most
3 years
23456   loading