Gaining

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

I'm up almost 25 pounds this summer. I've been eating more than usual, but not tons. The really effective addition has been heavy cream. I can manage about a pint a day.

Coffee is the easiest way I add it to my diet. I'll also drop some in my cereal or oatmeal. When I'm cooking regularly it's pretty easy to slip cream in: soups, stews, pasta sauces, cheese sauces, etc. Pretty soon you'll find yourself dolloping a little cream into just about anything.

Whip some cream for desserts. Soak devil's food cake in cream. Or any cake. I use half-and-half for milk and cookies. I've even poured a little cream into my ice cream for a soupier bowl.

Straight cream can be tough to get down. I can sometimes do about eight ounces at one go, but I'll add a little maple syrup, or honey, a drop or two of vanilla, anything to add flavor. A splash of bourbon or rum works well, too.

Pushing a lot of fat into yourself at once can be rough. I'll only do those eight-ounce gluts at night, and even then give myself an hour before I try to sleep. I'd say take it in doses, don't try to cram it. But keep it consistent and keep it coming.
4 years

I take my cream as either extra thick cream or clotted cream. I add a tub of it to my nightly pudding which is usually a "serves 4" supermarket trifle.
4 years

luvgettingbig:
I am one who drinks heavy cream straight up. I was added vanilla extract and sugar, I have done with chocolate syrup and added added to about anything else.

I don’t know if because I know that normal people wouldn’t ever just down a quart because it’s pure fat. I think the fact that it sounds insane and knowing you will pile on the pounds just makes it that much pleasurable. Sometimes I run in the store and come out and kill a quart in my car in the parking lot knowing I am going home to a big meal with the girlfriend and tell her I a starving. I sneak cream from her.

I work my way to to drinking large amounts straight, I have on a occasion drank 2 quarts in day. The worse problem I get I really bad heartburn, but I can take medicine and keep it down. I have have a little upset stomach time to time. I has made me sleepy and if you body doesn’t process it all it will make your stool slick, green and fluffy.

Drink as you like, and as much as you like, and as often as you like. But just drink it, if you want to get fatter

Amazing that you can tolerate such large quantities. After some experimenting, I’ve found the optimum quantity for me personally is 600ml, spread over 5-6 hours (a quart is 946ml). Any more / quicker and it feels like I’m trying to digest lead, and it affects my appetite.

600ml is nearly 3000 calories, though, so it’s still a very effective supplement.
4 years

Now weigh 130
i don’t really notice any difference from when i was 126

my size 11 shorts that used to be a little too big are now “just right”
i have maybe another inch of room.. they get really tight on the belly when i’m eating, and tight in the thighs causing pretty bad chubby chafing.

i have a lot of new clothes with plenty growing room, it’ll be nice to see how long it takes til even they are too small.
did cream drinks all last week , took two days off, going back on tonight

smiley
short goal 150
4 years

After one week I weighed in at 99.5 kg this morning (empty). That's a gain of 4.5 kg/10 lbs. I feel bigger, but not necessarily softer. Here comes week two...
4 years

How is everyone progressing? I’m starting on cream tonight with 500 ml, but plan to work it up to 1 litre and continue for a few weeks. I may preemptively order myself some bigger pants tonight too because mine are already getting too tight.
4 years

theguy20:
I'm 2 weeks after 10 days of heavy cream and I've gained about 10 pounds.

It's not as much as I would expect, but it's propably due to my metabolism.
But I gotta say, heavy cream is pretty effective.
I'm relatively new to this and I'm starting to get a nice, soft belly.

How much cream each day and about how many daily calories on average besides? 10 seems like a lot!
4 years

Neontiger:
How is everyone progressing? I’m starting on cream tonight with 500 ml, but plan to work it up to 1 litre and continue for a few weeks. I may preemptively order myself some bigger pants tonight too because mine are already getting too tight.

Im starting week 3 of 900ml only gaind 3lbs so far. Realy hope i gain at lest 3 more by next week
4 years

Im curious of where people using heavy cream gained the most on their body. I do know that everyone is different but wanted a general idea on everyones expierences. I am wanting a bigger gut but will settle for just gaining.
4 years

jdude200:
Im curious of where people using heavy cream gained the most on their body. I do know that everyone is different but wanted a general idea on everyones expierences. I am wanting a bigger gut but will settle for just gaining.

Inner thighs and lower belly.
4 years
12345   loading