Gaining

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Hammertime44:
Yeah just unsure. Literally stuck between going to the mall and getting bigger clothes and accepting my new body and continue to grow and shock friends and ect and continue feeling that rush or just say I did it I got chubby and start the road to going back to my old self... but I just keep wondering what if.......

Did you like your old self?
4 years

My thoughts are live your life your way and the way you want to. Its not selfish for you to do what makes you happy and honestly I think your gf should be ok with it. If not then either she really cares about your health or probably didn't care about you as much as you thought she did. The way I see it is if you are living your live the way someone else wants you to then that means they are in control of you. I have had a lot of controlling/manipulative relationships and I wont put up for it cause my happiness comes first.
4 years

I say keep going. You can always stop later but the regret of stopping now will never go away. Nether will the wonder of what could have happened
Hammertime44:
So long story short, my gfs best friend know about me trying to gain weight and is for it even tho my gf isn’t. She hung out last night and this morning I asked her what she thinks, she said she noticed, she said I’m officially chubby and look pregnant. “Quite the spare tire you have going on” i told her I went up to 158 but stopped because I gained 15lbs in two weeks on heavy cream. She said wow and not to do that again lol but I asked her if it’s bad she said” no but omg you got fat! I think your good.” And then I asked” what if I like it, like a lot. And wanted to do another round of heavy cream and hopefully another 15lbs (I’d be 170lbs Officially over weight and a total of 27lbs from start) she just told me my girl friend is going to kill me. And now I’m worried I shouldn’t. But the rush feeling I had when she told me she noticed and that I got realllllly chubby gave me a rush of fright, embarrassment, shamefullness, helpless in a what happened to me !? Feel that I have never felt before and it was euphoric... I really kinda wanna see her in three weeks and see her reaction to me under another two week heavy cream diet, where I could potently be 170lbs! Idk what to do because I stopped because I felt it came on too fast and it was the first time I actually put weight on and it stuck... but I can’t keep thinking about what would happen if I continued and blew up again.. Idk what to do. Please if anyone could speak their thoughts or give words of wisdom it’d be appreciated!
4 years

Hammertime44:
Yeah, played soccer and went to the gym. And I’ll do that again but it would be nice to just try it out since I always wondered.

Okay, go push yourself, it's okay go ahead... BUT just take note that if you want to go back it will be harder and harder each pound you gain.
Also, think with your brain and heart, not your dick(if the idea of being fat is very arousing)
4 years

I'm gonna be the one to say, it's going to be harder to get down to where you originally were, so you might want to save gaining for a later time like say when your metabolism starts slowing down. Your girlfriend not liking it may also play a good factor if you still love her and she isn't understanding that you want to get fat.

That said, I also think people look better fat. Getting stigma from getting fat comes with the territory, but it could be a rewarding thing if it means that much to you, and it seems like you're a bit conflicted to really follow all the way through. I say this because I've felt similar doubts about gaining, and certain circumstances I don't feel like dealing with are the reasons I haven't gone all the way. I'm 20lbs heavier over the course of 5 years, but ultimately I'm wanting to find a woman who wants to fatten me up and a stable job that will sufficiently fund that, plus I need to get away from some people in my life.

I do wonder what I'd look like if I started gaining like crazy as soon as I hit 18, but ultimately, it hasn't been the right time. I'd recommend holding off for now as it seems like you aren't ready at the moment.

We're looking forward to hearing which way you go anyhow, and we wish it puts you onto a happier and more fulfilled life.
4 years

Unfff, I love heavy cream. I mix a full quart with pudding mix to make pudding as thick as a pie filling. I could eat the whole bowl right away.
4 years

So used heavy cream and gained back about ten pounds I had recently lost. Then I stopped gaining. After another week, I stopped.

Maybe it's my imagination but I've noticed I'm "jigglier" then I was especially in my butt. A lot more fat dimples. I think I really added some subcutaneous fat and I love it.

I'll start again soon. Think I'll do a week and see what happens
4 years

I am starting with HC once again, but I'm going to do it differently this time. I'll drink less cream, e.g. 2x200ml per day, but try to keep going longer than just a week or two. In the past, I usually drank more than 600 ml per day, but it became exhausting after a while. If everything goes well, I am planning to continue until christmas, hoping to gain about 20 lbs.
4 years

tfm94:
I am starting with HC once again, but I'm going to do it differently this time. I'll drink less cream, e.g. 2x200ml per day, but try to keep going longer than just a week or two. In the past, I usually drank more than 600 ml per day, but it became exhausting after a while. If everything goes well, I am planning to continue until christmas, hoping to gain about 20 lbs.

That sound like a sensible plan. I can't take 600ml daily myself without getting hot and sweaty at nights in bed.
4 years

Hammertime44:
Starting to get the whole wonder and curiosity of getting fat again. Thought it would go away.

That is a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Comes and goes but never permanently.
4 years
12345   loading