Fat experiences

"my bf is obsessed with obese girls he forced me to become one"

Three million views. I don't think anyone on this site has the skill to pull something like that off.

This is weird.
4 years

I watched that thing a bit ago and it really does piss me off something fierce. The feeder in that said tale was royally screwed up in the head. Given how many people are on this damn planet its bound to happen then get posted. Assuming it wasn't a cobbled together fiction. There has to be some embellishment in it for sure. If that is all true then its worse case scenario.

Fetishes getting demonized by the act of a dip shit. Ie one to ruin it for the all type of thing.
4 years

BBWcreator82:
Three million views. I don't think anyone on this site has the skill to pull something like that off.

This is weird.

SahX:
He has given a disservice to the whole community. As a feeder myself, I am outraged that people like him keep continuing to make us pass for a horde of self-centered, lewd freaks.

Either your sarcasm is razor sharp or you don't spend much time checking the site out. I can't decide. That's how good it is.
4 years

SahX:
Okay, who did this??!! 😐🤨😑👇🤦

It's very well done. Professional even. Counter propaganda I'd say.

It starts off on the wrong premise, that the boy friend does not want to have sex. You may have noticed a general trend demonising men who don't have sex. Nolonger called Virgins they are called Loners or Incels or Active Shooters.

As for rapid weightgain on purpose, well that's a lot of control she has, her choice. But the other premise of this video is that people can be victims of unhealthy persuasion, kinda like what the video maker thinks they have the right to do.
4 years

SahX:
Okay, who did this??!! 😐🤨😑👇🤦

JackSteven:
It's very well done. Professional even. Counter propaganda I'd say.

It starts off on the wrong premise, that the boy friend does not want to have sex. You may have noticed a general trend demonising men who don't have sex. Nolonger called Virgins they are called Loners or Incels or Active Shooters.

As for rapid weightgain on purpose, well that's a lot of control she has, her choice. But the other premise of this video is that people can be victims of unhealthy persuasion, kinda like what the video maker thinks they have the right to do.

SahX:
First, what the hell does virginity and white suprematism-aligned terrorists with "friendzone" issues does have to do with that video?

Secondly, where have you heard that the man doesn't want to have sex?

Thirdly, there haven't any proper choice when the first thing a partner does to her significant one at the first date is to forcibly introduce her into a fetish when this latter one is NOT EVEN aware about the ensuing foreplay, which pretty much descr8bes itself by emotional coaxing and fetish molestation.

Then at last, the hell??

It's hard for me to comprehend what you have written. You're using English but it's as if you grew up on a different planet.
4 years