Fattening others

Ethics of fattening brother?

This seems like a kind of murky area. It's not like he'd be doing anything against his will obviously, but at the same time idk if the "nudging" is really okay or not
4 years

HogTheFatty:
Depends really, if you are doing because ya are attracted to him and want him fatter. Don’t, no incest. But if it’s for payback or something along those lines, go for it

I wouldn't say I'm attracted to him like that exactly, it's more just that he does really eat like a madman and I'd kind of like to see how it pans out
4 years

HogTheFatty:
Depends really, if you are doing because ya are attracted to him and want him fatter. Don’t, no incest. But if it’s for payback or something along those lines, go for it

mmjmm:
I wouldn't say I'm attracted to him like that exactly, it's more just that he does really eat like a madman and I'd kind of like to see how it pans out

HogTheFatty:
If it’s like that, as long as he is over the age of 18 I’d say go for it. But if he ever decides he wants to lose weight, let him

Ok. I'm like unbelievably curious to see if it even affects his spring season, baseball isn't exactly the most running-intensive sport
4 years

SahX:
"eThiCs oF fAtTenIng mY oWn sIbLiNg wIthOuT eVen sPeAkIng aBoUt hIs oPinIoN fIrsT, wHilsT aSkIng tHat tO mEmbErS a fAt fEtIsH/sEx wOrKiNg plAtfOrM".....................

Honestly.
4 years