Clothes padding

Any girls into clothes padding?

Lolla2:
I love to pad all over but especially my belly and between my legs

jgrande:
It kind of depends on my mood. I generally prefer not to pad my chest because it can make me too hot and sweaty. But I like how it looks when the padding is evenly distributed..except for the belly haha. I pad my legs too since it makes me waddle a bit more. Sometimes it just feels good to be bigger everywhere.

Larpus98:
I love it all in my butt! I get envious of huge womanly hips hahahah

jgrande:
Lol for sure. I want to have a big butt padded so my thighs are a bid defined without losing the width I get (but being even wider would be nice too!!). The way I pad now makes my butt and legs blend together. They look like overstuffed sausages 😂 not that I'm complaining though!!

Larpus98:
Half the fun is trying out new stuff and seeing what works smiley

I got a pair of 5xl sweatpants from a discount clothing store and they have SO much room, I stuffed them so full I literally couldn’t even bend my legs Lmao!

Another thing I would do for a big belly. Instead of just stuffing the shirt full. I will take a heavy comforter and pile all the stuff I want to use in the center. Make a nice shape, and then take each corner of the comforter and bring each corner to the center, then I’ll take that and put it on top of a sheet, and tie all 4 corners together again. It almost looks like a large ball of contained laundry Lmao...but it sorta keeps everything together and stops it from shifting or falling out the sides. It’s interesting hah, I put a lot of thought into it

jgrande:
You're right haha. I'd love to see how that turned out!

Do you like soft padding or tighter padding? Part of me likes the idea of a jiggly belly like for belly play or something. But a big round belly is pretty enjoyable. A little firmness is great for "belly" rubs ☺️

I even tried water once it was intense! I used to surf and had an old wetsuit...I used contractors garbage bags that are nice and thick, I stood in the shower just incase I sprung any leaks, and used the shower to fill it up. It was SO heavy and jiggly lol it was really intense...I liked it but I prefer the padding more
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:
It kind of depends on my mood. I generally prefer not to pad my chest because it can make me too hot and sweaty. But I like how it looks when the padding is evenly distributed..except for the belly haha. I pad my legs too since it makes me waddle a bit more. Sometimes it just feels good to be bigger everywhere.

Larpus98:

jgrande:
Lol for sure. I want to have a big butt padded so my thighs are a bid defined without losing the width I get (but being even wider would be nice too!!). The way I pad now makes my butt and legs blend together. They look like overstuffed sausages 😂 not that I'm complaining though!!

Larpus98:

I got a pair of 5xl sweatpants from a discount clothing store and they have SO much room, I stuffed them so full I literally couldn’t even bend my legs Lmao!

Another thing I would do for a big belly. Instead of just stuffing the shirt full. I will take a heavy comforter and pile all the stuff I want to use in the center. Make a nice shape, and then take each corner of the comforter and bring each corner to the center, then I’ll take that and put it on top of a sheet, and tie all 4 corners together again. It almost looks like a large ball of contained laundry Lmao...but it sorta keeps everything together and stops it from shifting or falling out the sides. It’s interesting hah, I put a lot of thought into it

jgrande:

Do you like soft padding or tighter padding? Part of me likes the idea of a jiggly belly like for belly play or something. But a big round belly is pretty enjoyable. A little firmness is great for "belly" rubs ☺️

Larpus98:
I even tried water once it was intense! I used to surf and had an old wetsuit...I used contractors garbage bags that are nice and thick, I stood in the shower just incase I sprung any leaks, and used the shower to fill it up. It was SO heavy and jiggly lol it was really intense...I liked it but I prefer the padding more

jgrande:
using water looks interesting. The results seem really good but Idk how to do it haha I'll stick with my pillows and blankets

Yea I got creative lol, the weight was good but the shape wasn’t, gravity was making me look more like I was melting that getting fat smiley

Next time I have some privacy, probably tomorrow night, I’ll pad up and snap a new pic for you smiley

All the ones I have up are my home made inflation suit...but all this padding talk got me in the mood for it...I’m gonna go BIG smiley
4 years

Lolla2:

jgrande:

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:

jgrande:
using water looks interesting. The results seem really good but Idk how to do it haha I'll stick with my pillows and blankets

Larpus98:
Yea I got creative lol, the weight was good but the shape wasn’t, gravity was making me look more like I was melting that getting fat smiley

Next time I have some privacy, probably tomorrow night, I’ll pad up and snap a new pic for you smiley

All the ones I have up are my home made inflation suit...but all this padding talk got me in the mood for it...I’m gonna go BIG smiley

jgrande:
Power to ya! haha can't wait! Have fun 😉

You do the same, hope to see more in the near future!
4 years

I bought a maternity outfit, a 3x dress, 3x panty hose and a maternity band. I use a travel pillow for a baby bump, and the panty hose I use to stuff with blankets and towels paired with the large dress when I just want to feel and look fat all around.
4 years

2cute2b4gotten:
I bought a maternity outfit, a 3x dress, 3x panty hose and a maternity band. I use a travel pillow for a baby bump, and the panty hose I use to stuff with blankets and towels paired with the large dress when I just want to feel and look fat all around.

I’d love to see pics of this
4 years

I would like to try just to look pregnant *giggles* 🌷
4 years

2cute2b4gotten:

Lolla2:
I’d love to see pics of this

I just uploaded some pics of my maternity padding today.
4 years

OMG, I thought I was totally on my own with this, although I’m probably still on the rookie side and just pad using whatever I can find, bundling clothes and feeling restricted.
3 years

I love it. I pad myself to look like I’m 500lbs. It’s so hot being at that size. I feel so powerful. So
Comfortable. It such a turn on.
3 years

Allmixedup:
I love it. I pad myself to look like I’m 500lbs. It’s so hot being at that size. I feel so powerful. So
Comfortable. It such a turn on.

I’d love to see this!
3 years
1234   loading