Clothes padding

Any girls into clothes padding?

I like to pad as well, but not to an extreme. I try to make myself look 25 lbs heavier (10 kg), taking my bmi from 22 (what I am right now) to little over 25 (making me overweight).
I have a few pants that are normally a size to big for me, and I like to pad myself in them to the point that I can hardly button these.
I don’t like to give myself a “bloated” or “pregnant”-looking belly.
Instead I try to create rolls beneath my bra and above and beneath the waistband. If I can add back rolls it’s a plus.
But lately I’ve been trying to make the padding even more realistic by padding my hips, legs and arms.
So far I’ve not found a way to make this look realistic…

I’m hopeing someone here could give me some tips?
I don’t want to buy special suits or costume, I’m hoping to use only clothes, pillows, blankets or fabric.

Are they people with this same problem? Do any of you have tips?
2 years

Noname078:
I like to pad as well, but not to an extreme. I try to make myself look 25 lbs heavier (10 kg), taking my bmi from 22 (what I am right now) to little over 25 (making me overweight).
I have a few pants that are normally a size to big for me, and I like to pad myself in them to the point that I can hardly button these.
I don’t like to give myself a “bloated” or “pregnant”-looking belly.
Instead I try to create rolls beneath my bra and above and beneath the waistband. If I can add back rolls it’s a plus.
But lately I’ve been trying to make the padding even more realistic by padding my hips, legs and arms.
So far I’ve not found a way to make this look realistic…

I’m hopeing someone here could give me some tips?
I don’t want to buy special suits or costume, I’m hoping to use only clothes, pillows, blankets or fabric.

Are they people with this same problem? Do any of you have tips?

I don't have much experience or advice with arm padding, but I'd like to try it more often and get better at it. The last time I tried it, I attempted to wrap a couple sheets around my arm and wear a long sleeve shirt on over it. It didn't look too bad, but I would need to practice it more.

I love padding my lower body though, and my process works for legs (thighs), hips, and a big butt. Pretty much everything I use is from around the house except for some clothes I bought, which are interchangeable with what you like of course. I start with a pair of padded underwear and stuff a couple sheets into them to make a base. Then, I'll wrap two small blankets around each of my legs, then put two pairs of sweatpants on over it to hold them in place and make my legs thicker. Next, I put a third pair of sweats on over that and stuff two throw pillows into them to make my butt really big (doing so also gives me wide hips). Last, I put a pair of leggings on over it to complete the look; I might also stuff extra sheets or similar things into the back to make my butt a bit bigger if I want. Most of my recent butt pics on my profile were taken while I was padded from this exact method. I'm not sure if you'd like to pad yourself as large as I do, but you can always experiment with it.
2 years

I have used a diaper style wrap with pillows and a large pair of pans to pad the lower body then roll up thicker towels to create rolls
2 years

I didn't know it was fetish until i was in my 20s as i would stuff pillows and blankets under my clothes to pretend i was huge❤
1 year

Love this idea!!
Lolla2:
I love to pad all over but especially my belly and between my legs

jgrande:
It kind of depends on my mood. I generally prefer not to pad my chest because it can make me too hot and sweaty. But I like how it looks when the padding is evenly distributed..except for the belly haha. I pad my legs too since it makes me waddle a bit more. Sometimes it just feels good to be bigger everywhere.

Larpus98:
I love it all in my butt! I get envious of huge womanly hips hahahah

jgrande:
Lol for sure. I want to have a big butt padded so my thighs are a bid defined without losing the width I get (but being even wider would be nice too!!). The way I pad now makes my butt and legs blend together. They look like overstuffed sausages 😂 not that I'm complaining though!!

Larpus98:
Half the fun is trying out new stuff and seeing what works smiley

I got a pair of 5xl sweatpants from a discount clothing store and they have SO much room, I stuffed them so full I literally couldn’t even bend my legs Lmao!

Another thing I would do for a big belly. Instead of just stuffing the shirt full. I will take a heavy comforter and pile all the stuff I want to use in the center. Make a nice shape, and then take each corner of the comforter and bring each corner to the center, then I’ll take that and put it on top of a sheet, and tie all 4 corners together again. It almost looks like a large ball of contained laundry Lmao...but it sorta keeps everything together and stops it from shifting or falling out the sides. It’s interesting hah, I put a lot of thought into it
1 year

Love this idea!!
Lolla2:
I love to pad all over but especially my belly and between my legs

jgrande:
It kind of depends on my mood. I generally prefer not to pad my chest because it can make me too hot and sweaty. But I like how it looks when the padding is evenly distributed..except for the belly haha. I pad my legs too since it makes me waddle a bit more. Sometimes it just feels good to be bigger everywhere.

Larpus98:
I love it all in my butt! I get envious of huge womanly hips hahahah

jgrande:
Lol for sure. I want to have a big butt padded so my thighs are a bid defined without losing the width I get (but being even wider would be nice too!!). The way I pad now makes my butt and legs blend together. They look like overstuffed sausages 😂 not that I'm complaining though!!

Larpus98:
Half the fun is trying out new stuff and seeing what works smiley

I got a pair of 5xl sweatpants from a discount clothing store and they have SO much room, I stuffed them so full I literally couldn’t even bend my legs Lmao!

Another thing I would do for a big belly. Instead of just stuffing the shirt full. I will take a heavy comforter and pile all the stuff I want to use in the center. Make a nice shape, and then take each corner of the comforter and bring each corner to the center, then I’ll take that and put it on top of a sheet, and tie all 4 corners together again. It almost looks like a large ball of contained laundry Lmao...but it sorta keeps everything together and stops it from shifting or falling out the sides. It’s interesting hah, I put a lot of thought into it
1 year
234   loading