Clothes padding

Any girls into clothes padding?

PhoenixChimera:
OMG, I thought I was totally on my own with this, although I’m probably still on the rookie side and just pad using whatever I can find, bundling clothes and feeling restricted.

Let’s see some pics!
3 years

Ffox:
I love padding alot. My metabolism is extremely high and my stomach acid because of my thyroid so it's really hard for me to gain especially with my boyfriend living long-distance right now. I have padded sense I was a kid

Take some pics!
3 years

I tried it when I was on the skinny side just to see what it felt like.
3 years

Lolla2:
Are there any girls into this other than me? Feel like I’m weird because it only seems to be guys that like doing it

I am used to pad when I was younger used bin bags and would just keep laying and stuffing clothes or anything in them to look fat I have just started to do it again
3 years

Last night I got irresponsibly drunk (at home; not yet eligible for vaccination and not tryna catch covid at the clusmiley and I ordered a fat suit. Yes, it was a drunk purchase, but I'm really excited for it to arrive. I feel a little weird, because I know fat people have been saying for ages that fat suits are shitty and if you want to learn about fatphobia just listen to fat people...but I'm not trying to conduct a """""social experiment""""" or anything. I literally just bought this thing to use in my own home because I have a fetish.
3 years

stevita:
Last night I got irresponsibly drunk (at home; not yet eligible for vaccination and not tryna catch covid at the clusmiley and I ordered a fat suit. Yes, it was a drunk purchase, but I'm really excited for it to arrive. I feel a little weird, because I know fat people have been saying for ages that fat suits are shitty and if you want to learn about fatphobia just listen to fat people...but I'm not trying to conduct a """""social experiment""""" or anything. I literally just bought this thing to use in my own home because I have a fetish.

Aw, do whatever makes you happy, I say. It could open doors toward one day having some real fat to show off ;-)
3 years

stevita:

Honestly, I think this was a great purchase. If you have a partner that shares the same kinks and fetishes as you, imagine the roleplays you could do in the bedroom 🤩
3 years

stevita:

I look forward to your reports once it arrives smiley
3 years

I enjoy it like once a week
3 years

Etiola:
I used to love padding back when I was anorexic and really skinny! It was my secret guilty pleasure...

I had this silicone 3 months pregnant fake belly that felt SO MUCH like real fat. I wore size S body shapers to help it stay in place.

I would put on my smallest pair of skinny jeans (a size 24... can you believe it?), a skin tight top and wore it in public all day long.

The small but noticeable muffin top made it look like I was one of these girls who always used to be thin but gained a bit of weight and obviously is in denial about it.

Now that I'm actually obese with a 34 inch waist and real fat rolls I don't pad anymore.

I probably look like I'm in denial because most of my pants waistbands are really stretched out from me slowly but surely growing into them... I just hate shopping for pants!

😲 I did a padding once, but never had the courage to get out like this in public 😱
3 years
1234   loading