Submission and domination

Breeding

angelwhines:
i’m new to this whole thing, forgive me; however, i was wondering if there are people into breeding? lately, i’ve been finding the idea of being stuffed with cock and then eventually swollen with a baby really enticing.

You are not alone to have this fantasy... not at all... lol
4 years

Breeding

angelwhines:
i’m new to this whole thing, forgive me; however, i was wondering if there are people into breeding? lately, i’ve been finding the idea of being stuffed with cock and then eventually swollen with a baby really enticing.

I'd like to have a kid or two one day.

I've also liked to see the progression of pregnancy. I have yet to see that happen as a result my seed, though perhaps one day.

I also very much enjoy, and even look forward to the very real possibility that she will be heavier, softer, and wider as a result of added pregnancy weight. If that's the result of my seed, that would be even nicer, sexier, and hotter.

Perhaps I will also gain some sympathy weight.

Realistically though, in real life this couldn't take place too many times, probably once or twice. I would also have to find the right woman.

Does this count?
4 years

Breeding

Nothing hotter than seeing a 100lb twig young girl marry, put on 75lbs each pregnancy, can't lose the weight and goes ahead and piles on another good 50lbs more with her newfound eating habits to become a 300lb goddess who feels she's proudly earned her "good momma" stripes when in reality all she's been is bred and given into her hormonal gluttony.
4 years

Breeding

Bbob4bbw:
Yes. Having a piggy to feed and breed is a big fantasy of mine.

Why not make it a reality?
4 years

Breeding

One of my newest kinks I discovered this year.
1 year

Breeding

A kink I have developed as of recently. Problem is I am not sure if it is a breeding fantasy or just a yearning to be a father.

I love the idea of knocking up a large women and watching her belly grow bigger with my child. The idea of her walking around with a big swollen belly and her and everyone else that sees her knows that she carries my offspring in there.

Breeding can be a very dominate kink. I love it.
1 year

Breeding

I’m skinny and want to stay that way but I’d love to be bred by an ssbhm.
1 year

Breeding

Bob:
I’m skinny and want to stay that way but I’d love to be bred by an ssbhm.

I really like the sound of that. Just picturing a huge belly on the back of a skinny girl. Her being held down by all the weight on her back while she is being pounded from behind and being forced to take until she is filled with his seed.
1 year