Fat experiences

Showing off fat belly to athletes

This may be a weird question. I sometimes like showing off how fat I am to athletes. Nothing weird, but I sometimes walk by a fitness center near my home. The execise bikes face the window and like walking by with my fat gut sticking out. I kinda feel I'm thumbing my nose at their fitness fanaticism. Anyone else like to do show and tell?
4 years

Do you get off being bigger then your partner and enjoying watching them squirm? Having more control as you get larger?. As they feed you more and more?.

This is something I often thought about myself that I liked and wondered if I was the only one that thought like this, I'd often think about having a partner getting larger
3 weeks

I used to go to a gym that was right next to a buffet restaurant. It was kind of funny. Because all these fit people coming in one door and a bunch of fat people coming out of the other. And since it's popular to wear athletic clothing as normal clothes in the summer, sometimes it was fun to watch them walking to the building and guess which side they were there for.
3 weeks