Fattening others

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

Hmmmm. Sounds amazing.
4 years

I like the idea a lot, it's hard to find women who don't want to compete but help each other.
4 years

In an office environment, every job I've had I noticed there's a girl "fattie crew" that are usually pretty self-deprecating and go out to lunch together. Seems like they're always in accounting or HR. Always bringing in baked good and supporting each other's bad snacking habits.
4 years

This is starting to sound like a group thang...I like it!
4 years

✌️ Count me in. I'm not actively ganing but consider myself a foodie and I love stuffings.
4 years

Im a Bi feedee foodie Fa I have a feeder we have put 45lb on my soft body in 9 months I would love it if she gained with me even 10lb would work for me lol
3 years

Totally into that, but likewise, it seems to be rare finding someone who is.
3 years

ellabelly:
I'm pretty happy with my size for the moment, but I could be persuaded to blimp up a bit more if it helped a gal reach her goals.

I’d love to catch up, and honestly welcome every bit of encouragement along the way. I’ve always been envious of other girls curves, as well as attracted, but only recently set myself free to enjoy pursuing my own (hence my low target weight, to begin with) but, having always been the thin one, I relish not being.
3 years

Hi KLB ,

you can try either CB1 weight gainer or ensure plus with each meal or between meals.
3 years

JuicyJunt:
Yes!! I’ve been looking for a female mutual gainer but I’m too nervous to actually strike up a conversation with any girls 😔

I know that feeling all too well, but if neither side takes a first step the conversation never starts and that seems a shame.
3 years
12345   loading