Fattening others

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

Ssbbwlover1:
Any girl would like to speak? Please speak smiley

We did. You may have noticed we stopped when the men started. This thread has nothing to do with you.
3 years

hell yeah i love women and eating thats the two best things

LesbiHonest:
Right, though? It's unfortunate that we can't go to a thread intended for women without the men feeling like all threads are necessarily open (well--you know what I mean). F / F sexual relations don't exist for men to ogle 🙄

right tho.. im just want to be gay without guys thinking thats the hottest thing
3 years

Meeee smiley
3 years

It would be great to have friends into this too
3 years

I would love to have some female friends who enjoy getting fat with me or just helping me to get fatter 💖🍰🍩
3 years

I honestly wish there was more of us!
3 years

I’d be so happy to have friends to gain with, or even just be into this with smiley I’m not intentionally gaining atm, although I’m still gaining regardless lol but it would be really cute to make friends!
3 years

🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m definitely down for this! I’m kinda wet just thinking about this prospect!
3 years

BiteSize:
I mean, sort of. Like, I mean, if I found another chubby/ feedee bimbo girl and, like, we could encourage each other to get cuter as we grew. Maybe talk about clothes, too. Because, like, it feels like most of the cute clothes are only in smaller sizes.

That’s ok because, it’s nice to see a girl bursting out of a cute top tbf
3 years

BiteSize:
I mean, sort of. Like, I mean, if I found another chubby/ feedee bimbo girl and, like, we could encourage each other to get cuter as we grew. Maybe talk about clothes, too. Because, like, it feels like most of the cute clothes are only in smaller sizes.

femmefeederlover:
That’s ok because, it’s nice to see a girl bursting out of a cute top tbf

BiteSize:
Ok, but, like, *sometimes* you gotta be professional or, like... stuff digs in and is super uncomfy 😣

It’s good to be comfy for sure
3 years
12345   loading