Fattening others

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

I would love to have somebody encouraging me. Message me if you are interested.
3 years

Aye, that sounds like it could be me
3 years

I am super into it. My wife and I have been gaining from the beginning. I can't seem to catch up though.
3 years

sara Lima:
I would love to!!

Yes please so women getting thick together is my absolute dream!!!
3 years

Yes. The idea is amazing! I have tried it out for a bit in real life too, best experience ever.
3 years

Yesyesyes!
2 years

Hello, one of my daughter follow me sometime. She is major but Im not totally agree with her gain
2 years

boul:
Hello, one of my daughter follow me sometime. She is major but Im not totally agree with her gain

Do you mean she’s not a minor anymore?
Hmm, that must be a tricky situation: you presumably want to protect her health but you also want her to be free to make her own choices without judging her. Is it just a bit of extra weight, or is she now properly obese like you?
2 years

Not exactly a girl, but definitely a femme. I'm SO into the idea of mutual gaining with a cute fat girl, I just want to sit on her lap with my big belly squished against hers while we feed each other donuts and she jiggles my fat hips 🥺
2 years

Bicepsual:
In an office environment, every job I've had I noticed there's a girl "fattie crew" that are usually pretty self-deprecating and go out to lunch together. Seems like they're always in accounting or HR. Always bringing in baked good and supporting each other's bad snacking habits.

My girlfriend in college took a part time job in a HR dept. for a real estate development company. You are exactly right, every women she worked with was nice and fat and didn’t shy away from all the snacks and deserts that they all brought in to eat at their desks. Over the course of six months working there my already quite plump GF gained quite a bit of weight. She kept telling me how fat she would get if she worked their full time like the other women that really befriended her. I was secretly hoping she took a job there upon graduation.
2 years
23456   loading