Body inflation

Would like to try but i'm a bit afraid

I guess another way would be by some kind of chemical reaction like bananas and sprite, coke and mentos ( which in my experience doesn't even work and it has already been myth busted), or fiber.

WARNING: The examples on top are to be consumed, do not stick bananas and sprite up your ass!

You should try inflation, believe me, no one is a fan of sticking anything up their butt at first, but you get used too it, and nothing bad will happen if you go slow.

If you actually decide you want to inflate:

WATER: Go get a shower hose from your local polish Home Depot, when you are back home then just remove the shower head from the shower, then same lube anus and the end of the hose and stick it up yours ( make sure water is warm or room temp, if it's cold you will camp up), go slow.

EARTH: huh?

FIRE: ... oh, I get it, it's an Avatar reference!

AIR: get an aquarium pump from a pet shop or just a regular bike pump, and then just lube your asshole and the tip of the tube and insert, then start pumping. Please take it slow I don't want you to explode! :,(

( out of jokes please do go slow or you might rupture something)

Deflation: for air, you will need to fart it out, for water you will need to shit it out, so be close to a toilet.

Ps: I prefer water because air craps you a lot and it hurts, also you get the feeling of being filled up with something, not just air. Remember the key is to go slooooooowwwww.

Good luck dude! : )
4 years

BellyBelting:
I guess another way would be by some kind of chemical reaction like bananas and sprite, coke and mentos ( which in my experience doesn't even work and it has already been myth busted), or fiber.

WARNING: The examples on top are to be consumed, do not stick bananas and sprite up your ass!

You should try inflation, believe me, no one is a fan of sticking anything up their butt at first, but you get used too it, and nothing bad will happen if you go slow.

If you actually decide you want to inflate:

WATER: Go get a shower hose from your local polish Home Depot, when you are back home then just remove the shower head from the shower, then same lube anus and the end of the hose and stick it up yours ( make sure water is warm or room temp, if it's cold you will camp up), go slow.

EARTH: huh?

FIRE: ... oh, I get it, it's an Avatar reference!

AIR: get an aquarium pump from a pet shop or just a regular bike pump, and then just lube your asshole and the tip of the tube and insert, then start pumping. Please take it slow I don't want you to explode! :,(

( out of jokes please do go slow or you might rupture something)

Deflation: for air, you will need to fart it out, for water you will need to shit it out, so be close to a toilet.

Ps: I prefer water because air craps you a lot and it hurts, also you get the feeling of being filled up with something, not just air. Remember the key is to go slooooooowwwww.

Good luck dude! : )

Bloaty boi:
Thank you so much! I have one more question though: is deflation after water just pissing or getting some kind of diarrhea?

Mostly diarrhea but I've noticed that when you get filled to the brim water gets absorbed to the "pee canal", so yeah, you sometimes pee too, but as I said its mostly diarrhea
4 years

What?? No, if you drink water from your mouth the liquid will obviously be directed to your bladder, therefore you will pee normally. You will only have diarrhea if you performed an enema because you would be inserting water into your colon which will cleanse it, therefore, releasing the waste.

But what you will get is a sore pp from peeing a lot after drinking lots and lots of water
4 years