General

Fat fall fun....

So here's an idea...let me know if you think it's a thing or not.

With fall approaching I'm thinking about corn mazes. Wouldn't it be cool to have one for fatties and feeders? The design would be intricate, something that it would take hours to find your way out of. At every dead end there's a feeder with some kind of food that must be consumed before you can backtrack and try to find your way out. Example: a bucket of fried chicken in one, a picnic basket full of fruits and sandwiches in another, a pie eating contest in another where the participants must wait for a total of three to arrive, being teased by the feeder the entire time but not allowed to eat until 3 arrive and the contest begins, a bowl of chili and loaf of crusty bread waits at another, etc. The whole thing could come out into a dining area where a pig roast/BBQ is available for anyone who gets through too quickly and needs to top off.

Would this be something that would interest you? How much would you be willing to pay for the experience? As a feedee? As a feeder who gets to man a dead end (spending the whole day feeding any fatty that crosses your path- think about it)?
4 years

Fat fall fun....

Topofthescale78:
Very interesting
It would take a lot of planning to pull off. Yellow Jackets could be an issue and there would need to be “rest” stops. I don’t know which side I’d rather be on though...

Didn't consider yellow jackets. An occasional bench could be placed, not sure the corridors would be too long
4 years

Fat fall fun....

Jagger is a boss:
Sounds like a great story idea... But realistically pulling this off would be hard... Sounds like a fun time though

It totally does! Now the wheels are spinning in my head for some kind of Halloween themed story ... lol Trick or Eat ; )
4 years