Gaining

Has anyone gained just to try, with the intention of losing it afterwards?

I've been skinny all my life, so I decided to gain just to see what it's like. I told myself I'd let myself get to the edge of being overweight and then promised myself I'd lose it all.

I'm only half way to being overweight, but I already feel myself settling at this higher weight. I've lost a lot of the motivation to lose the weight afterwards.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
4 years

I started with the idea of losing the weight... and I did lose weight... and then regained all of it... twice... haha. Eating and being fat feels so good and is addictive.
4 years

When i first desided to gain i told my self i would lose it. A few years later 18lbs heaver. (I was 100 at the time) i want ro be obese and dont plan on losing it
4 years

When I first started intentionally gaining in 2015, I was fit and only planning to gain 30 lbs and then lose it. After the first 30, I gained another 70, lost 50 and then started gaining again. My weight has fluctuated a lot since then but I drift further and further away from my starting point each year. Right now, I'm over 230 pounds away.
4 years

I did it when I was a teen. Though fun, that's when I confirmed I was definitely NOT a feedee/gainer.

It wasn't until later in life I realized feederism was a thing and the feelings and attraction I was experiencing was for being a feeder.
4 years

i was 110 earlier this year now i’m 130 which was my short goal.
I consistently overeat... 3000+ calories every day
it’s part of my life and my routine now.
sometimes i tell myself i won’t stop for food before work and then every time, i do..
Food used to be something i had to make myself eat, and would find it hard most days to eat over 1000 calories when i was super skinny.

now it’s a big part of my day
something i do habitually
i can imagine it would be very difficult to stop eating like this, and even harder to work out. My thighs rub, my legs feel sore if i move too much, i breathe heavier.
i really genuinely could only get bigger from here.
4 years