Fat experiences

Are stretch marks sexy

I like tats anywhere really, as long as they're well done art. Stretch marks are the bomb, can't wait to get some new ones!
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

I like stretch marks. The thing about stretch marks is with most women, if they continue to gain, the stretch marks actually get stretched to the point they disappear and they have fairly smooth skin again. Have see this countless times.
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

I used to hate my stretch marks and was not a fan of them getting longer or spreading over my belly. Now I just wish they weren't as angry red or quite so numerous.

Over past couple years I've come to accept them as battle scars and actually enjoy seeing new ones develop. Have caught just a few forming and been able to trace their progress.
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

Like a big fat double chin stretchmarks are another mark someone is really fat. For that reason I find them sexy
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

I really like stretchmarks on women. I have some small ones of my own that I like too. As others have said, nothing like seeing the signs of one's indulgence.
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

I like seeing stretch marks on me and others.
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

Yah, stretchmarks are hot. Also, tattoos and belly rings when they're from thinner days. Just small tats though, enough to show off new chubbiness without distracting from the main attraction XD
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

It's a bit strange, but stretchmarks are one of the few things that aren't appealing to me about weight gain. That's just my opinion, though.
3 years