Gaining

Telling partner i want to gain

It’s not something I have personal experience with, but I would suggest breaking the ice by bringing some playful food play into the bedroom. Things he can feed you, and that you can eat off him.

If that goes well and he seems to enjoy it then bring up that you want to gain weight, and ask if he is okay with that. If he is, see if he would be willing to help you with it. Let him know you’d enjoy it. That gaining and him helping you turns you on.

Be honest and keep it simple. Don’t drop a bunch of stuff on him all at once. If it’s something he’s open to, let him direct the planning on how it will happen instead. Then work up to the more specific aspects of being feederism that you are into.

Hope things go well and you get what you need smiley
4 years

Just-Jess gave really awesome advice and articulated it way better than I could. Also have zero experience incorporating my preferences into daily living. Let alone with someone else, so thanks as well.

I'm personally uncomfortable discussing this most of of the time, and might test the waters first. Small things like ready wip or 'accidently' leave bite sized candy, M&MS on nightstand. See how he reacts to little changes maybe gain 5 to 10 pounds, nothing dramatic. He might be on board or get into it naturally... it's your body.

I agree honesty and simple communication is the best route, if he doesn't notice or avoids the topic you can say something. Point out these things, ask his opinion or feelings to open a discussion. Ease into it and slowly introduce more of your kinks. Good luck.
4 years

Look at it this way: by telling him directly, you would be giving him the eternal gift of knowing exactly what turns you on without fail. Think about how valuable that is for anyone in a monogamous relationship. He should be grateful for the information and put it to use right away, and for the rest of your time as a couple.
4 years

That’s wonderful Pill. Keep us posted on his efforts as well as yours.
4 years